Lock Up 2015

504329lt

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've started listening to Captain We're Sinking and The Future is Cancelled is absolutely outstanding. I haven't been this impressed by this album for a while and was a few months ago and it was an 2013 album (funny thing is that album came out on the same day). I'd love to see them play here next year but I'm not too sure if they'll be able to as I don't think have done a UK tour even as they're not even that big in the US.

• 2 months later...

Saw these guys support Eagulls the other week, decent.

They were great at Simple Things festival... seem to be getting a fair bit of promotion from NME as well so could see it happening. Hoping Kagoule show up also. They were on just before Bad Breeding and were amazing. Although maybe more likely for FR:

Edited by SOAD

They were great at Simple Things festival... seem to be getting a fair bit of promotion from NME as well so could see it happening. Hoping Kagoule show up also. They were on just before Bad Breeding and were amazing. Although maybe more likely for FR:

Saw these guys support The Wytches earlier this year, I thought they were alright but then again the first support band (Razoreater) blew me away! Anyway I seem them on the FR rather than the Pit but then again Eagulls played the Lock Up this year so who knows

Also on that note Razoreater to play the Lock Up please

Dropkick Murphys have been announced for a couple of August European punk fests (no other notable names) but I think they could be a shout for Rock Stage headliner. Might have been more likely a booking if it was still the Lock Up but they should book them - excellent live act.

They are very good and I've only seen them in daylight. In a tent at night would be awesome. Probably clash with Metallica though :(

They are very good and I've only seen them in daylight. In a tent at night would be awesome. Probably clash with Metallica though :(

Even if they are; they might not even have anyone on the Rock Stage clash with Metallica that day. Stages were finishing way early all over the place this year.

Edited by dentalplan

Went to see Gnarwolves last night and they were absolutely spot on. After taking on the Main Stage this year I'd like to see them back in the Lockup/Pit in 2015. The support bands were decent too. Public Domain are mental. So much energy and a really intense sound. Prawn were pretty chilled out compared, but still a really tight live bad. I bought Public Domain's CD (it was only a fiver) and I enjoyed it. If you like Hardcore/Punk then I'd check them out.

Edited by Andre91

• 3 weeks later...