Old Glastonbury Lineup posters

Guest cossie65

Hi all,

I used to post on here a while ago and was hoping to borrow some of your experience....

I was wondering if you could help me with finding some previous lineup posters online.

Im looking for the official ones but cant seem to find 2005, 2007 or 2009 online anywhere.

Do any of you, by chance, have them you could put up, or link me to, on here?

Hope you can help :)

If you want some really early fest posters try these - my first two festivals and what mutated into Glasto as we know it.

2ikryq9.jpg
Bath Blues Fest Poster 69
2ibk9hh.jpg
Bath Blues Fest Poster Shepton Mallet 70
Edited by grumpyhack

I must say, I find Glastonbury posters to be the most simple - yet beautiful festival posters.

I love that they are different every year, and really give you a sense of scale. The headliners get the same size font as the smaller acts on the bill, it's all about the lineup in scale - and not who's at the top.

I actually love the design of the 2011 one, (didn't really like 2013 if i'm honest).

2011poster-1.jpg

That 1970 fest should get talked up more than it is. That Sunday in particular. Blimey.

The 1970 line up was about as good as it gets. I remember Pink Floyd did the first ever live performance of Atom Heart Mother. Lying on my back, looking up at the stars with the music floating over my head was a magical moment. One of the few benefits of being an oldie was seeing some of the great bands at their peak.

I now only need the 2007 one...

Can anyone verify this 2005 one for me?

Im unsure if it was fan made?

10432473_10204596518571866_8580619086428

sorry that image from Ebay is not official
I missed a trick when I was younger as I should have collected them although they were only displayed in a few shops { well in London anyway } but I do have a full set of programmes going back 35 years.

Thats some impressive collection you have there :O

I thought it may be, I guess it's just a tabloid/fan made pull out from somewhere.

I'm going with the lower res one I have like the one in your collection :)

Thanks for your help btw. I really though that this was going to be a case of typing a search into google, it appears not...

Edited by cossie65

I have a 2000 poster in my room which I could scan and post up. Although I went to the fest I was only 2, so really can't remember it.

I don't think you can really list all those Glastos in your signature if you were being breast fed for the majority of them :lol: