Set times out

Guest mattgimmeshelter

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats the point in just releasing the main stage (for now)? You can't plan anything with just one stage out

To appear to be more helpful and considerate than those eveil corporate festivals that make you buy an official schedule in order to plan your weekend while at the same time making it as hard as possible to plan your weekend and therefore more likely to buy an official schedule.

I think the time is just wrong and should be 50 as there's a 25 min changeover which rarely happens.

But Enter Shikari have only got 45 so why would JEW get more than them? I know we're obsessed with patterns here but looking the usual gaps between bands and worrying about five minutes is taking the over-reliance to the next level.

It's five minutes, they can come on a minute or two early and play a minute or two over and you wouldn't notice and I doubt anyone would care.

Edited by mrtourette

I think the NME tent was on the Monday afternoon but then nothing else until late Wednesday/Thursday morning.

Fits exactly with what you said earlier, it's a way of making people buy the programmes.

I reckon the Pit, Lockup etc will be next.

NME on the wednesday

then FR and the rest thursday.

Some strange timings there, particularly how long Macklemore has been given which seems a hell of a lot for two or three songs worth of popular material. Not surprised that Queens are only getting an hour and fifteen as obviously they are co headlining and them and Paramore together will amount to plus two hours thirty with the interval between them.