£35 tickets

Guest SloopJohnB

well done Duds! I didn't but never really expected too as didn't register until 45mins in, was annoyed with myself as I totally forgot about the 10am announcement, anyone else think it looks like you can only get a ticket at this years price if you sub up the whole ticket payment now?, the £12.11 per month running for 11 months (I have assumed) is nigh on £135, I could be wrong though

they sold tickets in 2 lots this year, £115 and then £129 so you're either paying £18 or £4 to pay by monthly dd. Sadly not being on line for a few days cost me and I only registered about a day and a half after it opened. You'll therefore be surprised to hear we aren't one of the lucky 100! #seeyouintheswamp

We missed out, but after all the cold feet about doing Kendal next year, I've just been online and got our tickets ! The rest of my group were keen, and I'm never one to turn a festival down. The 10th anniversary swung it, but I have assurances that we can look at Kendal, Long Division plus one next year, so any feedback on Beacons, Beat Herder, Wicker and Indietracks would be appreciated. Strike whilst the irons hot !

We missed out, but after all the cold feet about doing Kendal next year, I've just been online and got our tickets ! The rest of my group were keen, and I'm never one to turn a festival down. The 10th anniversary swung it, but I have assurances that we can look at Kendal, Long Division plus one next year, so any feedback on Beacons, Beat Herder, Wicker and Indietracks would be appreciated. Strike whilst the irons hot !

Wickerman is excellent, lovely backdrop and an arena probably twice the size of kendal with the same amount of people so loads of space.

As for music, they have a very broad range with dedicated reggae tent, acoustic area as well as the scooter tent and the one next to it that I can't remember the name of that will suit you down to the ground. Dedicated to heavier music and ska with loads of new bands as well ands established. The music's only on for 2 days though with the exception of a few bar bands on Thursday, but a lot of tents go on till 5am so it's a real late night venue. It's fun, easy going friendly and loads for kids if you're taking any. Small football courts, laser quest, mini golf an a funfair.

Well worth a visit but if you do then go Thursday as it costs no extra and it's always rammed in camping by Thursday night !

Thanks Ramragon, I'll put it to the 'Ops Committee'. I think Wicker would be the ideal one for us, only trouble might be that I think its usually the week before Kendal. That could stretch our reserves of waterproof gear if its like this year !

We quite like the 2 weekends running, we tend to spend the days between the festivals in Dumfries before heading down. Saying that the caravan helps a lot, we would be different if camping I suppose