2014 Map!

Guest Liam1082

No major changes then by the looks of things (not that anything was expected). Think Campervans have moved and there's an extra bar in the arena.

What's the difference between all the normal bars and this 'carry-out' bar?

its not new although its moved a bit from 2012 .
it is what it says - a carry out bar - They sell cases - normally 24 cans - although they may be selling other sizes - At Glastonbury there was a minimum sale of four cans but I am sure it will all be displayed on the sale board.

But doesn't Reading have a strict noise curfew at 11:30PM, so that doesn't make sense? Or maybe I am wrong.

Reading's legal curfew is actually around 11:50 but the festival put the curfew as 11:30 as that gives bands more than enough time to go over a little if they do without getting into legal trouble.

According to the manager of one of the venues in Reading where I do part time work (the Face Bar), the festival have been asking the local council to possibly increase this at some point in the future though but I wouldn't hold your breath for it changing any year soon.