Some Bars will be open from the Wednesday

Guest glasto-worker

The bars will now be open on the Wednesday for Early Bird ticket holders, and then again from around 12 midday on the Thursday for all general Weekend ticket holders.
---------
The bars have never been open on the Wednesday before.
Now I have to wonder how many bars will be open as there will be limited staffing on the Wednesday.

• 2 weeks later...

All staff would have been on site by Tuesday at latest as they all needed to sign on,get their own wristbands, set up etc. There was a hefty amount of early birders this year too so that might also explain why everything was open early.

Also for future reference I found food queues to be worst before midday when people wanted breakfast, after that it was a fairly constant queue for any food place no matter what time of day you went although the queues slightly went down the further in the day you got

All staff would have been on site by Tuesday at latest as they all needed to sign on,get their own wristbands, set up etc. There was a hefty amount of early birders this year too so that might also explain why everything was open early.

Also for future reference I found food queues to be worst before midday when people wanted breakfast, after that it was a fairly constant queue for any food place no matter what time of day you went although the queues slightly went down the further in the day you got

what you wrote may be true of some of the crews none of which are connected to the bars.
The vast majority of the bar staff did not arrive until Thursday afternoon/evening hence why I was puzzled by FR Claim as I knew it had to be a reduced service - the same applied to the bars on the Thursday.