Secret 'Arena' Band

Spud001

So the theory is an arena band will play the FR tent...? bullshit

There probably wont even be one

That isn't even the theory at this point

Jon Mac's comments were already questionable to begin with, as they were way too ambiguous and misquoted to actually constitute anything of substance, and FR distanced themselves from the comments claiming they were made out of context. So in the end, all we know is that 3rd from top on the FR is a nice gap. :P

I haven't been on to these forums for ages as Glasto was my last festival :(

You guys have probably already mentioned it but could it be a band that is just about to play arenas? Post Reading/Leeds tour announcement time - could a band not playing the festival announce their first arena tour after the festival?

(and not All Time Low)

I think they've done that so that he's a stick on for next year! He'll headline NME or be 3rd main. Rather him headline NME though. Would like to go see him but he'll clash with the end of vampire weekend and doubt I'll get in the tent if I'm not in there early