Secret 'Arena' Band

Spud001

It's annoying to see this slowly but surely becoming nailed on :/

It doesn't really make it nailed on but I wanted to prepare people for seeing it at the gates and working themselves into a frenzy over it. I still think it'll be them but it doesn't really change anything. :P

Aye, remember all those Green Day posters in 2012

Or those TCV ones in 2009

REMEMBER THAT EH

There's a Weezer poster too. How do you feel about that?

I didn't want to bother him as he was with his family, he was just walking down the Cony street (The main shopping street for those who don't know York) with his Wife and little girl. Just happened to glance at this tall guy dressed all in Black stood outside H&M and turned out to be Serge :P Don't feel right intruding people like that when they're with their family.

Leon's times proved correct then and there is a gap on FR between 7:15 and 8:35 so that's gonna be a secret set whether it's this 'arena sized' one or not. Clashes with the start of Paramore I'd imagine so I dunno why they've done that.

There's also a gap on the 1xtra stage at both sites on Arctic Monkeys day but they probably just didn't book enough acts.

Edited by dentalplan