Rock Werchter 2015

foolee

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to locals, they're using a new tent for the Barn, which appears to have increased in capacity. Would explain acts like Elbow, Die Antwoord and Alt-J playing there without any clashes.

Thats great to hear, means I may stand a slim chance of getting in the tent for Elbow right after Foo's now

Any advice on what footware I should bring? I'm only used to Leeds Fest wellies! Haha

Unlike Leeds, Werchter has plastic floors around the stage and tents.

I'd bring the wellies just in case but the past 3 years I think it has only rained twice and it wasn't heavy or over a long period of time.

Safe bet is either sports trainers for comfort or just just generic plimsolls.

A few people have asked this before and it has varied with different people.

Some find it quite easy to smuggle it in their clothing but others (myself included) have always been searched quite thoroughly. In previous years I wouldn't have stood a chance of getting anything in.

I got quite heavily searched last time.

I got kicked in the nuts by a female security guard for accidentally walking down the female queue.

Genuinely nearly complained to the festival for it. Totally inappropriate (but funny the day after) :P

Not sure if its been asked before but how far is The hive from the arena entrance cant seem to gather much from the map they provide

It depends of your spot on The Hive and your walking speed. From the Hive entrance you could do it within 10 minutes, If you're in the back of The Hive it could be 30 minutes.

I have one combi ticket for sale, I don´t like buying or selling by internet so I prefer to give you the ticket in person on the wednesday or thursday. You can have it for 225 euros. If anyone is interested, please let me know yoerispruyt@hotmail.com I also have one XL campside ticket still available

A few people have asked this before and it has varied with different people.

Some find it quite easy to smuggle it in their clothing but others (myself included) have always been searched quite thoroughly. In previous years I wouldn't have stood a chance of getting anything in.

In all my RW years never been searched carefully. They push a bit on your bag and take a quick look into your bag but most of all they don't get into your bag or get things out. They never searched on my body. But of course, i'm always friendly and never drunk when I pass the security ;)

On the other hand, I've never seen the point to smuggle (warm) drinks into a festival. Much effort for nothing, unless you like to be total drunk in the afternoon.

Nothing as good as a cold pint of beer.

In all my RW years never been searched carefully. They push a bit on your bag and take a quick look into your bag but most of all they don't get into your bag or get things out. They never searched on my body. But of course, i'm always friendly and never drunk when I pass the security ;)

On the other hand, I've never seen the point to smuggle (warm) drinks into a festival. Much effort for nothing, unless you like to be total drunk in the afternoon.

Nothing as good as a cold pint of beer.

they don't do pints mate