foolee

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mines is looking like this

Thursday:

Marmozets-EoDM-Rise against-Florence and the machine- Foo Fighters

Friday: Lonely the Brave- probably go into Leuven or Brussels and come back for Ben Horward- Mumford and Sons

Saturday: FIDLAR-Royal Blood-TWOD-NGHFB-Lenny Kravitz-The prodigy

Sunday: Red Fang-Enter Shikari-Catfish and the Bottlemen-The vaccines-Counting Crows-Kasabian-Muse

So :

Thursday : St Paul , -drink- Years&years, EoDM, Chet Faker, Rise Against, Jungle, Florence &tm, Patti Smith, eating/drinking/get ready for the Foos... FOO FIGHTERS !!!, Elbow, Chemical Brothers

Friday : The last Internationale, drinking + North West Walls, Damian Marley, John Newman, Of Monsters and men, Ben Howard, eating drinking, Mumford and Sons, Pharell but if it's shitty I'll go to Magnus

Saturday : CC Smugglers (cause already seen Fidlar), Other Lives, half Royal Blood half TTMOE, North West Walls + drinking, TWOD, Kid Ink, Noel Gallagher, Lenny Kravitz, Damien Rice, The Prodigy

Sunday : Enter Shikari, Catfish, Jessie J, drinking, Counting Crows, Alabama Shakes, the Script, Ben Harper, Kasabian, Die Antwoord, Muse

thu: jack garratt - years & years - (couple of drinks) - chet faker - james bay - (heading to the main, eating & drinking) - florence - foo fighters (without last 30 minutes) - elbow - caribou (efficiency 9/10)

fri: lonely the brave - (north west walls, couldnt see that last year) - archive (1/2) - dcfc - ibeyi - too much time to for eating and drinking - balthazar - ben howard - mumfords - magnus or somewhere else (efficiency 3/10)

sat: other lives (yayyy) - royal blood (having the best time) - hozier - the war on drugs - noel gallagher - lenny kravitz (from far away and only 30 mins) - damien rice - the prodigy (efficiency 7/10)

sun: leon bridges - (tight schedule for enter shikari, so hanging around) - catfish and the bottleman - tove lo - the vaccines - counting crows - (getting energy for kasabian & muse) - kasabian - muse (efficiency 5/10)

I think that the best place for you and your family is the A1 campsite. It's the closest one to the concerts area. Do not set your tent near the bar/showers/toilets cause there is noise ;) (because of the electric rope, and also because a band of campers in a huge tent put music loud all night long)

Thankyou so much :-)

Well depending on overlaps/walking between stages/Food and Drink, then my days are hopefully looking like this:

Thursday - Marmozets - Years & Years - First Aid Kit - Rise Against - Florence + the Machine - Hot Chip - Foo Fighters - Elbow - Chemical Brothers

Friday - The Last Internationale - Death Cab for Cutie - Damien Marley - John Newman - Of Monsters and Men - Ben Howard - Alt J - Mumford and Sons - Pharrell Williams

Saturday - Fidlar - Royal Blood - Hozier - The War on Drugs - Noel Gallagher - Lenny Kravitz - Damien Rice - The Prodigy

Sunday - Red Fang - Enter Shikar - Catfish and the Bottlemen - The Vaccines - Counting Crows - The Script - Kasabian - Muse

Thursday: St. Paul & The Broken Bones, Years & Years, First Aid Kit, Chet Faker (for a bit), Rise Against, Florence & The Machine, Foo Fighters, (Elbow), Chemical Brothers

Friday: Archive, Death Cab For Cutie, Ibeyi, Of Monsters And Man, The Cat Empire, Alt-J, Mumford & Sons, Pharrell Williams

Saturday: Royal Blood (20 minutes or so), The Tallest Man On Earth, Hozier, The War On Drugs, Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds, Lenny Kravitz (30 minutes or so), Damian Rice, The Prodigy (probably for one song & spending the rest of the night talking about how much I hate them)

Sunday: Catfish & The Bottlemen, The Vaccines, Counting Crows, Alabama Shakes, The Script, Kasabian, Muse

So what the regular and running time to spend to get from BARN to MainStage? :)

It depends on how crowded it is. In daytime it's possible to walk from the barn to mainstage in five minutes (without going to toilet, getting a beer, etc.), but at night it might take 15 minutes or more, especially when acts just start/finish.

I am selling 1 x Combi ticket and 1 x XL Camping ticket.

Unfortunately the e-Ticket has 3 other tickets attached and it password protected so I cannot extract any pages from the PDF.

Not sure how to play this, but if anyone is planning on turning up without a ticket, I will be happy to meet them and sell in person...

I am selling 1 x Combi ticket and 1 x XL Camping ticket.

Unfortunately the e-Ticket has 3 other tickets attached and it password protected so I cannot extract any pages from the PDF.

Not sure how to play this, but if anyone is planning on turning up without a ticket, I will be happy to meet them and sell in person...

You should be able to find some (free) pdf-splitting software online if you wanted to sell it separately.

You should be able to find some (free) pdf-splitting software online if you wanted to sell it separately.

Yeah.. going to have a scout around. It'll make it much easier to sell before the festival if I can separate it.

If anyone knows of any decent and free software, link me please!