guypjfreak

Though it can still jog the memories of those who've registered in years past but hadn't realised that ticket time had rolled around again.

Fair point, yeah, was thinking about it this morning, I like the 9am sunday thing, cos a significant number of people will oversleep or miss that

Hey everyone,

First post - thought i'd better pull my finger out! My FIRST Glastonbury Festival last year WOOOP! I had no idea I would be feeling this huge maaaahoooosive surge of poopdom about Sunday - I am freaking out BIG TIME lol! I was so cool, calm and just got on with it last year! My fingers are shaking now at the thought - hope I don't ruin things for myself ARGHGH! MEHHHH! I know what I have to lose this time!

Good luck to people trying tonight for coach tickets! May the force be with you :)

And bring on Sunday!! Good luck!!

i'll be trying tonight for an international friend. i look on it as my dress rehearsal* but there's a lot of pressure. i've snagged her a ticket every time since 2010 but the past few years it's been the only time i've gotten onto the site and someone else has had to sort me out. what if...?

still crapping it.

*featuring my lucky socks and glasto hat

is anyone going to try and get onto the page tonight who dont want a ticket just purely to practice for sunday and maybe see the magical ticket page? im reluctant to do so as dont want to ruin anybody elses chances of getting through

find someone who needs a hand. that way you get the practice and don't waste the effort. :)

You are me and I claim my 5 quid.

Apart from the fact that I won't wait until 9am. I know it's futile but I'll be refreshing at least one laptop from 8:30.

I shall also ensure all morning ablutions are completed before 8:30. You never know if See will crash again. Could be there for hours, maybe I'll have an emergency bucket on standby.

My main concern is that I'm on a stag do the previous day/night.

Solution: laptop on the shitter. You know it makes sense.

• Upvote 2

is anyone going to try and get onto the page tonight who dont want a ticket just purely to practice for sunday and maybe see the magical ticket page? im reluctant to do so as dont want to ruin anybody elses chances of getting through

you can help me if you want mate ;)

Got my email saying my photo is allowed :D never done this before but going to give it a go. Hope luck is on my side!!!

Does anyone know what Info is needed for tonight (regarding bank details really)

EDIT- im a little confused, do i need to pay coach money (£64 from Leeds) and £50 deposit today???

Edited by kemosabe