See Tickets!

Guest tomfun

Well see tickets have managed to cock up one of our parties tickets by not des patching on time. Does anyone know the situation about getting into the festival if they don't arrive in time tomorrow?

See tickets aren't really bothered about the situation, and we're getting stressed out with trying to sort something out! They won't issue an eticket as their system has marked them as des patched. I've messaged KC on Facebook but not heard anything back yet and probably won't :(

Any advice is appreciated!

Take a copy of your ticket confirmation and receipt, some ID and a copy of any communication with See Tickets (if you haven't got any then get some). There is a box office open from 9am to 11pm and knowing people who have had this problem in the past at other festivals, it can take a bit of time but they are normally accommodating when they have verified you are genuine.

All I would say is when my tickets arrived I was under the impression I would need to sign for them. They were just shoved through the door and I was in to receive them if only there had been a knock at the door.

When you are speaking to See Tickets, get names, get email addresses, demand you are put through to a manager. If anyone on here can get you a phone number for Kendal Calling try calling their box office in advance

The website says they will be checking tickets against photo ID so nobody else 'should' be able to use your ticket. Take your ID with proof of address.