R&L band suggestion page

Guest justanothername

This may seem similar to the new and listener thread but I'm trying to do something different here.

Now we have the full line up now would be a good time to suggest artists to see on the smaller stages or playing smaller slots. It maybe that you have a gap (us the Clashfinder as a ROUGH guide) and want someone to see or that you want to try something new at the festival.

EDIT: Also it might be good to say what stage they're on and the day that they're playing (could give the slot too if you wanted)

Edited by justanothername

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All day on sunday

UNDERSTANDABLE MY CHILD. THE WYTCHES FIRST THING AND THEN BACK INTO THE ARENA LATER FOR PAINS OF BEING PURE AT HEART, OVER TO THE NME TO CATCH THE END OF THE HORRORS AND THEN INTO THE LOCK UP FOR MONGOL HORDE AND GOGOL BORDELLO. DURING THE SEVEN-HOUR GAP WHY NOT TAKE A STROLL DOWN THE PICTURESQUE THAMES, OR VISIT THE READING MUSEUM IN THE TOWN CENTRE OR THE MUSEUM OF RURAL LIFE AT THE UNIVERSITY. THEY'RE BOTH FREE!

I want to see Temples, Warpaint, SBTRKT, Metronomy and QotSA on Friday evening. When should I get food?

DURING WARPAINT, OR FAILING THAT HOW ABOUT DURING THE GAPS BETWEEN THE BANDS SINCE THOSE FIRST FOUR ARE ALL ON THE SAME FUCKING STAGE. IN FACT HOW ABOUT GETTING THEIR EARLY AND WATCHING TWIN ATLANTIC AND MALLORY KNOX AS WELL JUST TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU WANT TO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF BEFORE GETTING THE CHANCE TO SEE QUEENS, ALTHOUGH TO BE HONEST JUST WARPAINT SHOULD BE ENOUGH TO DO IT. ARE YOU DESPERATE TO GET TO THE BARRIER FOR METRONOMY OR SOMETHING?

DURING WARPAINT, OR FAILING THAT HOW ABOUT DURING THE GAPS BETWEEN THE BANDS SINCE THOSE FIRST FOUR ARE ALL ON THE SAME FUCKING STAGE. IN FACT HOW ABOUT GETTING THEIR EARLY AND WATCHING TWIN ATLANTIC AND MALLORY KNOX AS WELL JUST TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU WANT TO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF BEFORE GETTING THE CHANCE TO SEE QUEENS, ALTHOUGH TO BE HONEST JUST WARPAINT SHOULD BE ENOUGH TO DO IT. ARE YOU DESPERATE TO GET TO THE BARRIER FOR METRONOMY OR SOMETHING?

No I like Warpaint.

Piss off I don't want your advice anymore.

Can anyone recommend a band early on any of the days (before 3pm) so far all I have got is

Friday (Leeds) The Neighborhood and Billie Marten

Saturday - Darlia

Sunday - Tea Street Band and Marmozets

Cheers

FRIDAY - THE WYTCHES

SATURDAY - BLOOD RED SHOES, SLAVES/FAT WHITE FAMILY

SUNDAY - PULLED APART BY HORSES.