Set Times

Guest Al Wallace

Tried doing a clash finder the last few years but gave up at an early point as it was so hard to find any accurate info. A band even told us 4 days before the festival they were playing Friday and when we arrived they'd been changed to a Sunday.

Wait for the lanyards my best advice. If you're after a particular band let me know and I'll have a shot and probably not be that far out

Tried doing a clash finder the last few years but gave up at an early point as it was so hard to find any accurate info. A band even told us 4 days before the festival they were playing Friday and when we arrived they'd been changed to a Sunday.

Wait for the lanyards my best advice. If you're after a particular band let me know and I'll have a shot and probably not be that far out

The Wind-Up Birds were in the first batch of bands announced last year...then were missed off the lanyards...and were against the world record attempt for most Supermen in one place. Still got a decent crowd and smashed it!