Guest Yasmin Hackett

so i was just wondering what the drinks prices are like, generally? I've heard that they're quite expensive at kendal, so wanted to know ball park figures for spirits and beer from the on-site supermarket. thanks for any help! :-)

Nah...about standard festival prices. About £4 a pint from memory. Not sure the on-site shop was selling booze. You'd be faaaar better off taking your own with you.

From memory I think the lager was £4, kopperberg or spirit and a mixer was £4.50. If you go to the kopperberg tent they had all sorts of funky flavours, elderflower was my favourite hangover cure. Apparently they are selling strawberry cider in the real ale tent this year too.

was the lager in cans at the main bar last year or had they moved on from 2012??

Was still in cans an sure you got a bit off the next one if you took the can back, that's if you made it back to the bar without being mugged by tribes of kids can collecting for cash !

Sounds like prices havev been exaggerated just a tad then! Yep, bringing about a litre of rum but not sure it will suffice for 4 nights and with around a day left I'm not sure I'll get the opportunity to get anymore so I may have to grit my teeth and pay a little extra. Thanks for the help!

I'd put the rum in a plastic bottle cos if they search you an the rums in a glass bottle they won't allow you to take it in