Cerebellum Atrophy and Glastonbury

Guest pukkaone

I don't think it would be one of the first thoughts that I'd have had I only just received the news, but that doesn't mean you having thought it is sad. I'd say you were, and possibly still are, in shock. Who knows what they would think in such conditions?

I don't know anything about the condition but do reflect what musky said in that I too hope that it doesn't progress any further.

I think it's perfectly normal for anyone who's been told they have a potentially life altering condition to wonder what elements of their life might be affected. As Glastonbury was only a few weeks ago and still fresh in the memory, I think it would be one of the first things I would ask myself as well. Definitely not sad at all.

Edited by Ommadawn

I looked it up. Difficult to know how this is going to go from that. It seems to indicate there is stuff you can do which might slow or even reverse it's progression. Obviously you know this because you will have been looking it up. I just looked it up to make sure I wouldn't be talking complete shite about your future Glastonbury propects.

I hope you are at Glastonbury next year and it'll be another good one for you.

It's a lesson to us all to live in the moment, you never know when something's going to come along and take stuff you take for granted from you. Not the same, (at all) but missing out on tickets made me enjoy Glastonbury so much more the next time I went because I stopped taking it for granted.

If you're still fit enough next year, I know you will be doing Glastonbury to the max!