Benicassim 2015 July 16th - 17th - 18th & 19th

aixa

Looking at current Vaccines tour dates I think it's highly unlikely that they'll be at Beni this year. After meeting them at a signing session and me bringing Beni up in conversation I think The Cribs are stick-ons though from what was said. Hoping for Circa Waves, Drenge, CATB, Charlatans, Peace and The View as undercards.

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at current Vaccines tour dates I think it's highly unlikely that they'll be at Beni this year. After meeting them at a signing session and me bringing Beni up in conversation I think The Cribs are stick-ons though from what was said. Hoping for Circa Waves, Drenge, CATB, Charlatans, Peace and The View as undercards.

What was said at The Cribs signing session? They're literally one of very few bands I am desperate to be added onto the undercard for Benicasim, fantastic group

What was said at The Cribs signing session? They're literally one of very few bands I am desperate to be added onto the undercard for Benicasim, fantastic group

When I asked it was basically yes but we can't say for sure cause we aren't confirmed, was something along the lines of we've been told by management we're playing it but I couldn't say for certain.

When I asked it was basically yes but we can't say for sure cause we aren't confirmed, was something along the lines of we've been told by management we're playing it but I couldn't say for certain.

Fingers crossed - can't surely be just me who checks the Benicasim Facebook/Twitter pages most days?

I'm still surprised they didn't make more of a deal of getting Blur.

They announced Charli XCX & Wolf Alice on 1st July last year - http://www.efestivals.co.uk/news/14/140701g.shtml

So wouldn't be surprised if we are waiting for a while on an announcement with them. Probably two more announcements, later one being a lot of local music

Travelling with a friend from Bordeaux France. Anyone else ever come from this direction? What's our best shout on getting to the festival itself? Cheers.

Flying to Barcelona or Alicante is cheapest then you can get a bus direct from Airport to festival, same with return.

Travelling with a friend from Bordeaux France. Anyone else ever come from this direction? What's our best shout on getting to the festival itself? Cheers.

Been last 2 years, stayed in Barcelona for a few nights beforehand both times. Best shout is the train from Barcelona to Benicassim. There are a few throughout the day so you can basically choose what time you want to get into Benicassim for really. We've booked trains at renfe.com last 2 years, but they're not released yet this year.. shouldn't be too long until they are though.

I've been to Beni before but taking a new route this year - anyone know about transfers from Reus to Benicassim on train?

My flight gets in approx. 5.40pm on Monday 13th, don't want to wait around 5 hours for the official FIB coach.

What's the Barca airport train station called? Also is it essential to buy train tickets in advance?

Barcelona Sants. I bought tickets online last year but accidentally got put June, not July. I still managed to get tickets at the station on the day. Personally i'd get them in advance for peace of mind

Hi, seriously considering going to the festival this year. Was hoping to buy the tickets from the official website in euros to take advantage of the strong exchange rate at the moment rather than from ticket master in £ which is working out a lot more expensive. Does anyone know of any complications, or anything that would stop me doing this?

Thanks

Hi, seriously considering going to the festival this year. Was hoping to buy the tickets from the official website in euros to take advantage of the strong exchange rate at the moment rather than from ticket master in £ which is working out a lot more expensive. Does anyone know of any complications, or anything that would stop me doing this?

Thanks

I've bought my tickets through the FIB site for the last 3 years and not had any issues with them.

Yes, I agree with Jed. There's always loads going for cheaper than FV, inside 4 weeks, but if you do want to buy now, then do so via the Spanish site. I've also bought via there, these last 3 years, and usually get the price in €, for the equivalent of £, so about a third to quarter cheaper at the moment, with the great exchange rate.