Benicassim 2015 July 16th - 17th - 18th & 19th

aixa

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Latest email update, from the festival;

Next Monday, the 26th of January, we?ll be announcing the first acts appearing at this year?s festival and we?ve got some great names lined up for you across 4 days of amazing concerts, 8 days of free camping, sunshine, sea and everything else that makes FIB such a unique and special experience.

So keep a close watch on our official website and social networks to discover the first names making up an exciting bill for FIB 2015.

We?re also extending the early-buyers offer period for 4 Day Tickets (including 8 days of camping) until February 1st.

Take advantage of this and book your tickets at fiberfib.com where these tickets are available for the special price of 130€ including all booking fees.

From February 2 these will increase to 160€ including booking fees via fiberfib.com

If you want to enhance your FIB experience don?t forget tickets are available now for our exclusive camping area, Villacamp, and VIP Passes too are available on our website and via Ticketmaster.

I went to Beni 2014, what I would say is that if you can get afford to get an appartment I would strongly advise that you do. The heat in the morning is unbearable, I got about 2 maybe 3 hours sleep each say. me and my mates went to the beach to sleep because inside the tents it is just too hot.

Also, did anyone else see Gary the Pigeon at Beni 2014??

In recent years it looks like those acts booked to perform Primavera, are exclusively contracted, and then can't play any other Spanish festivals last year. Beni missed out on a number of top acts in 2014, which Primavera appeared to beat them to, so let's hope they will be a bit more on the ball for 2015

You can get tents and equipment on the actual festival campsite!

Does anyone know where the pre set up tents were located last year?? Were thinking about doing it but wanted to know what kind of set up it is...

Last year we had our own tent and they herded us in like animals. was hoping the ready made ones might be a bit more spaced out and orderly!

Does anyone know where the pre set up tents were located last year?? Were thinking about doing it but wanted to know what kind of set up it is...

Last year we had our own tent and they herded us in like animals. was hoping the ready made ones might be a bit more spaced out and orderly!

The glamping tents? They were just past the showers closest to the entrance. You basically just walk straight on when you go through the entrance and you will get to them.

The glamping tents? They were just past the showers closest to the entrance. You basically just walk straight on when you go through the entrance and you will get to them.

when you say straight on do you mean walk between the bar and hat stand? the showers were a left turn if i remember right. i was a bit drunked tho!!

when you say straight on do you mean walk between the bar and hat stand? the showers were a left turn if i remember right. i was a bit drunked tho!!

Easycamp it was called. I didn't get one but am this year if they are available. You camp behind the food stalls etc with all those staff under tarpaulin in a big teepee. I think it's two to a teepee. Came with carpet flooring, double mattress and I think a fan. £100 for the week so well worth the £50 each. You could see them when walking over the bridge to get to the campsite.

Right we've booked tickets, but Only problem is I left the tickets as Best Available rather than standing because I didn't think there would be any seating, but apparently there is and yeah we're in the seated bit,

Anyone know what this means? Will we still be allowed in the standing areas?

Probably a really stupid question bit thought I should make sure haha Cheers!