Benicassim 2015 July 16th - 17th - 18th & 19th

aixa

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Los Planetas are massive in Spain, one of the biggest indie-bands, but I agree, with 60-70% of the crowd being Irish/British, then Ronson on stage 2 will be rammed. That's where I'll be!

I'd say this has come from someone who has inside knowledge, and being involved in producing the website/app/programme, so I reckon this is a lot more than 'just a guess'. Like you though, dunno why Bjork is on there. Would be a nice, surprise, late addition!

Well bjork has dissapeared now.... I wonder if it was just a mistake, or someone let something slip that they shouldn't have, or if someone is just having a laugh??

I would take that clash finder as being absolute bollocks, same thing happened last year. It'll be some pillock with too much time on their hands.

Don't listen to any of it until fib announce the times and someone makes a clashfinder from that.

I would take that clash finder as being absolute bollocks, same thing happened last year. It'll be some pillock with too much time on their hands.

Don't listen to any of it until fib announce the times and someone makes a clashfinder from that.

You telling me I googled 'Falling Granny Meme" for nothing?

Quick q about red bull stage lineup running order. Obviously other stages are bottom to top but would be weird having dj sets on first so is running order on poster top to bottom for this stage?

It's the Red Bull stage headliners who are listed at the top for each night, e.g. DMA's..... I'd imagine these will be on between about 11pm-1am, then it's usually DJs on is stage from about 1.30am-6am. Weak headliners this year, when you consider last year they had the likes of a Wolf Alice, LA Femme, Hozier & Tycho playing on this stage. Saying that, for €99/£75, you'll not hear me complaining. I'll leave that for the all the mongs crying on Facebook page tonight!

Also going straight from TITP! Home from T the early hours of Monday morning then at airport for 4.30 Tuesday morning, cannot wait!

i'm not even going home (in England), straight to Edinburgh airport then across the sea. Kinda grim

It's the Red Bull stage headliners who are listed at the top for each night, e.g. DMA's..... I'd imagine these will be on between about 11pm-1am, then it's usually DJs on is stage from about 1.30am-6am. Weak headliners this year, when you consider last year they had the likes of a Wolf Alice, LA Femme, Hozier & Tycho playing on this stage. Saying that, for €99/£75, you'll not hear me complaining. I'll leave that for the all the mongs crying on Facebook page tonight!

Cheers! Just with the xfm dj on 2nd on that stage when thought that would br an end of night thing! DMA's are only band I'm fussed for the entire Thursday so will be a long wait!