Benicassim 2015 July 16th - 17th - 18th & 19th

aixa

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone could help me? I'm trying to book a train to Beni from Barcelona but I'm finding the Renfe website really difficult to navigate as it's in Spanish! I thought I had it sorted but it came up with a message which translated as 'there are no tickets available' or something like that? Am I too late or are they not on sale yet?

Also how long does the train take from Barcelona compared to the bus?

Thanks!

Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone could help me? I'm trying to book a train to Beni from Barcelona but I'm finding the Renfe website really difficult to navigate as it's in Spanish! I thought I had it sorted but it came up with a message which translated as 'there are no tickets available' or something like that? Am I too late or are they not on sale yet?

Also how long does the train take from Barcelona compared to the bus?

Thanks!

There is a tab on the Renfe site that translates the whole thing to English, trains normally available 12 weeks before departure date, I've used the site many times and had no problems. Train if I remember takes just over 3 hours, very nice clean trains, always on time

There is a tab on the Renfe site that translates the whole thing to English, trains normally available 12 weeks before departure date, I've used the site many times and had no problems. Train if I remember takes just over 3 hours, very nice clean trains, always on time

http://fiberfib.com/en/trenchtown.php

Trenchtown went back to being Jamaican again!

So it turns out the miami beach and reggae areas are 2 separeate things. Excellent!

Cannot wait to see what this is all going to be like, wonder where they'll put these stages and how big they'll be!

Hopefully more names next week because i can remember them saying something about the line up being out by June, really can't wait for this year!

Hey guys!

Looking at transfers from Barca to Beni, and the cheapest we can find is a £60 return bus, which seems really expensive.

Just wondering...
A) How much are the trains usually? And are they on sale yet?

B) If anyone knows anywhere that does cheaper buses?

Thanks guys!

The transfer bus prices on FIB website are about €67, so only about £50 based on current rates. I had first class rail tickets last year, for about £85, plus the extra cost to get from Barcelona El Prat (airport) to Sants (city centre). I think standard class was about £60 return. The train is he more pleasant experience, but probably takes a bit longer than the coach, when you look time it takes from airport to festival site.

Hi guys,

A couple of questions.

I'm arriving afternoon of 16th, are the camping spots going to be utter rubbish?

Also I'm arriving at Valencia Airport, what's the best way to get to the festival and back, train or Coach?

Hi guys,

A couple of questions.

I'm arriving afternoon of 16th, are the camping spots going to be utter rubbish?

Also I'm arriving at Valencia Airport, what's the best way to get to the festival and back, train or Coach?

Train, get metro from Valencia airport, that takes you straight to train station, train will take you to Beni, approx 6 euros, not sure on metro prices.

After enquiring about trains from Barcelona to Benicassim I got this back in return:

"The tickets requested should be released within 90 days before the travel date.

However, there are currently major delays for the tickets to be released.
Tickets for the dates after the 30th June have not yet been released.
This is due to the schedule and price changes for the new season.

Unfortunately, RENFE cannot advise exactly when the tickets will be released.

The best method to observe the status of the train would be to check on the RENFE website daily.
https://venta.renfe.com/vol/index.do"

I would guess they do it to keep the brits happy when they've added a lot of Spanish acts. Their social media is mostly viewed and interacted with us.

If they put a list of 8 or so local acts up, we would get a lot of "WHO THE F*** ARE THESE WHERE ARE THE COURTEENERS!!!!!!" and so on

I would guess they do it to keep the brits happy when they've added a lot of Spanish acts. Their social media is mostly viewed and interacted with us.

If they put a list of 8 or so local acts up, we would get a lot of "WHO THE F*** ARE THESE WHERE ARE THE COURTEENERS!!!!!!" and so on

It looks like they have that anyway on the facebook post. (I'm not one of those people btw) :girlsmile:

But I would like a few more acts that I know, not necessarily big acts. I am still really excited anyway!! The Cribs and Florence will be the highlights for me!

My realistic wishlist is Metronomy and Best Coast though.

I can't see any new additions on that poster that I know. Why don't they just put up a separate list of the new additions rather than just updating the poster?

The email communication from FIB this lunchtime spelt the new additions out a bit more......

"A wide range of new acts have been added to the line up as the Festival draws ever closer and we start working out what factor of suncream we’re going to need.

There’s something for everyone with the new names: Tech-house from the amazing Timo Mass, folk tinged punk from the irresistible La M.O.D.A., nu-disco from Edu Imbernon and the dance moves of Brodinski.

We’ve got hot Spanish acts Belako, Mox Nox and Novedades Carminha as well as more established ones like Madrid’s Nudozurdo with their dark instrumentals and the efervescent The Last Dandies. There’ll be riotous dj sets from Luis Le Nuit and Ley DJ.

These new acts all join the heavyweight headliners and amazing line up that includes Blur, The Prodigy, Florence + The Machine, Portishead, Los Planetas, Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds, Bastille, Jamie T, Crystal Fighters, FFS (Franz Ferdinand & Sparks), Kaiser Chiefs, Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls, Mark Ronson, Vetusta Morla, Public Enemy, Stromae, Tiga (Dj) and more..."

Such a superb line-up. The best since 2012. Can't wait now!!!

Edited by andytommo

Is anyone else staying at Hotel Orange? This will be my fourth Beni but the first time I've had a hotel! Has anyone stayed there before and can tell me what it's like? It sounds amazing! I haven't been to Beni since 2008 (when I was 23 years old) so I decided now I'm a bit older I can't deal with camping so much! :-D

hi, i've been there and it is pure pleasure staying @ Intur Orange, there's a Supermarket in near distance, the sea is marvellous, you can go there before going to sleep. you have to walk +-10/15min to get to the entrance. sometimes this was quite a challenge with 35degreees in the late afternoon... just noticed my last time in Beni was as well 2008... but never in a tent.. :queen:

Edited by branvan