Benicassim 2015 July 16th - 17th - 18th & 19th

aixa

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are planning on going to Beni on Wednesday 15th as we're staying in Barcelona for a few days first.

We were going to go back to Barcelona airport to catch a bus transfer, but we saw someone on the forum say that it's easier to get the train to Benicassim.

Is it easy to get to the festival from Benicassim train station or should we stick with the bus plan?

Also, does it get cold enough at night for sleeping bags or can we do without?

I did this last year, the bus transfer is your best bet cause it takes you direct to the festival site rather than in the middle of the town

Mark Ronson changed to a live performance, one of only 3 live shows in the world this summer beni have claimed. I think it's a good booking, hope he plays a fair bit of the older stuff (business intl album) rather than just his new album. Can't wait for more bands to be announced!

Edited by wedgie

• Hi, I have two tickets to Benicassim 2015 and a hotel room for two people booked at the Intur Orange from the 16th July for 4 nights. Unfortunately I can no longer go and the hotel is non-refundable. The hotel room is £550 for the 4 nights (so 275pp) and am looking to sell to anyone interested. We are throwing in the two tickets for free if someone takes the hotel! so that's two tickets and a hotel room for 2 people for 4 nights all for £550. Please let me know if you are interested.

Cheers

Sam

PS the hotel link is

http://www.hotelinturorange.es/en/

Could anyone tell me the best way to get from Barcelona to the festival I've tried voyages-scnf.com for train tickets but it's saying it's unavailable

I used a site eufest for a bus transfer. Direct from Airport to Benicassim town for 60 quid return, I would have thought train tickets would have been on sale by now but evidently not!

Erm...

"L.A, electro pop from Joe Crepúsculo. Darwin Deez, Public Access T.V., Polock, DeBigote, Papaya, Moodoïd, Little Jesus, Siesta!, Trajano! and Elsa De Alfonso Y Los Prestigio are also heading the the Spanish coast in July to join the party. DJ sets from Jonathan Toubin, Aldo Linares and Monki "

I literally don't know who any of those people are!

I saw Public Access TV support Circa Waves last year and thought they were brilliant, looking forward to seeing them again! Apart from that though not heard of anyone except Darwin Deez who I don't like, I do expect the majority of remaining acts to be announced to be Spanish acts though.

In saying that... the new south beach section sounds good, although a bit different to what they originally announced bearded kitten to be doing.

http://fiberfib.com/en/bearded-kitten.php

Do you think with both announcements being on the same day that the acts announced today will be the acts playing at this Bearded Kitten stage? Have no idea what it will be like at this stage so may be a stupid question but don't know if just making 2 announcements at one or if they are linked.

Just looking at the line up and to be fair there's 13 acts I want to see and then another 7 I'd be interested in seeing or would be relatively happy to go see which isn't bad at all because some of the names are huge, I feel the only thing that makes it look weak for me personally is that there's a few of the bigger fronted acts like clean bandit, los planetas, kaiser chiefs, tiga, Bastille and vetusta morla who I have no interest in seeing so it kind of makes it look a little weaker. but I'm not saying it is a bad line up, I think its brilliant for the cost of my ticket!

Edited by wedgie

I'm surprised at the amount of moaning, to me the line up is much stronger than last year. In saying that part of the fun of last year was ending up enjoying acts like Tinie Tempah who I expected to absolutely hate.

It's a week in Spain with some evening entertainment, it's much better than doing Reading/Leeds.

I'm surprised at the amount of moaning, to me the line up is much stronger than last year. In saying that part of the fun of last year was ending up enjoying acts like Tinie Tempah who I expected to absolutely hate.

It's a week in Spain with some evening entertainment, it's much better than doing Reading/Leeds.[/quote

Amen to that

Hi guys,

I fly in to Barcelona at 9pm on 14th July and noticed that you can get a bus transfer at 10:45pm by eufest. Do you guys think it's best to get that bus and if so will my mates and I be able to enter the festival at 1am? Or should we sleep in a hostel overnight at Barcelona and get the train or bus in the morning of 15th July? 
Apologies for my lack of knowledge! 

Thanks

Hi guys,

I fly in to Barcelona at 9pm on 14th July and noticed that you can get a bus transfer at 10:45pm by eufest. Do you guys think it's best to get that bus and if so will my mates and I be able to enter the festival at 1am? Or should we sleep in a hostel overnight at Barcelona and get the train or bus in the morning of 15th July? 

Thanks

What time do you get into Barcelona?

Hi guys,

Thanks

you can enter 24 hours. My friend showed up at like 2am before

Hi guys,

Thanks

Hey Andrew

If your flight lands at 21:00hrs then you will be fine to get the 22:45 bus - we normally tell people to allow an hour and this is usually plenty of time, so 1hr45 will be loads.

Once you get to the festival, the wristband exchange will be shut, so you can't get your wristband till the next day. BUT with your ticket, you will be able to access the campsite and put your tent up, then just go and get banded in the morning. It's absolutely fine.

Derm B)