Benicassim 2015 July 16th - 17th - 18th & 19th

aixa

Anyone got any idea when renfe trains will be released yet? Got quite a few train journeys to book and interested to see how much it's all gunna come to

As mentions before, it's usually 3 months before, that you can book European Rail tickets. Have you looked on Voyages SNCF website?

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After reading some the reviews I am hesitant about camping. A friend and I are going to drive down to the featival so firstly will there be any good places to park the car? And secondly is booking a hotel worth it as we are students and are obviously looking to spent the least amount of cash! We can camp but from what I've heard it sucks?

What are the cheapest hotels? And is camping really that bad?

Cheers folks!

After reading some the reviews I am hesitant about camping. A friend and I are going to drive down to the featival so firstly will there be any good places to park the car? And secondly is booking a hotel worth it as we are students and are obviously looking to spent the least amount of cash! We can camp but from what I've heard it sucks?

What are the cheapest hotels? And is camping really that bad?

Cheers folks!

If you like camping at festivals normal then there's really nothing wrong with the camping. It is ridiculously hot, but there's showers everywhere to cool down, and a lot of places you can buy big bottles of water. They have big green covers over the top of all the tents to keep the sunlight shining directly on them. And the atmosphere is great.

If you like camping at festivals normally then there's really nothing wrong with the camping at Beni. It is ridiculously hot, but there's showers everywhere to cool down, and a lot of places you can buy big bottles of water. They have big green covers over the top of all the tents to keep the sunlight shining directly on them. And the atmosphere is great.

Edited by Duff Man

The Cribs, Vetusta Morla, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Madeon, Palma Violets, Tiga (DJ), Swim Deep, Vessels, The Riptide Movement, Curtis Harding, Evan Baggs, Hamsandwich, Gavin James, Reverend & The Makers, Holögrama, Celica XX y Elyella DJ’s thats the names that were said on radio

Potentially going for a 3rd time, having been in 2011 and 2013. Aiming to get there on Wednesday, anyone wise as to how good the camping spots will be by then?

From memory Renfe usually lets you book train tickets around this time, but there's an error message on the website when doing so, anyone else getting this?

Potentially going for a 3rd time, having been in 2011 and 2013. Aiming to get there on Wednesday, anyone wise as to how good the camping spots will be by then?

From memory Renfe usually lets you book train tickets around this time, but there's an error message on the website when doing so, anyone else getting this?

We got there on the Tuesday last year and they had us walking all around the campsire trying to fit us in the smallest spaces as they didnt want to open up a new patch :/ Im aiming to get there on the Monday this year for less hassle!!

We booked are train tickets when we got there and didnt have any problems at all :)

Great lineup so far, however does anyone know how many acts are yet to come? Any more big names or are all the headliners announced?

Also, how reliable is parking for people driving to the concert?

There is quite a bit of parking space, our friends hired a car and had no problem with it at all

So what are everyones band priorities?

Blur

The Cribs

Palma Violets

Crystal Fighters

NGHFB

Also going to need a locker for my passport, plane ticket etc. Could someone advise me as to whether a 'small' locker would be able to fit the documents of me and three others, or are these lockers literally only big enough for one person's passport and ticket?

I've not used the lockers before, but I have walked past them and they looked plenty big enough for a wad of documents. Like a big shoebox kind of size. So you probably wouldn't get your bags inside (althought they might have bigger ones for luggage that I couldn't see), but passport, travel documents, spare cash - anything like that should be no problem.

Derm B)