Benicassim 2015 July 16th - 17th - 18th & 19th

aixa

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Few questions about transport in and around beni...

are there any shuttle buses that are regular? On the FIB website it seems like i can only come in at a chosen time in the day and then i'm stuck there untill the shuttle bus comes at the end of the day..

If the shuttle buses are restricted like that, does anyone know how much a taxi into Castellon would cost?

You're looking at the wrong list mate, shuttle buses run every 10 minutes or so, so you can go to town and the beach, spend the day there then come back for music at night for like €3. I tend to walk it though, takes the same amount of time and is lovely.

Anyone reckon we could get some more names with the winner of that competition that they're doing?

EDIT: Competitions haha, both the competition for small Spanish bands to play and the draw for VIP tickets announced on monday

Edited by wedgie

Going back for the first time since '11; Blur sealed it. Not mad keen on the Kaiser Chiefs but think they'll be a great fit, likewise Clean Bandit.

Can't wait to hear Jamie T crack out If You Got the Money at 4 AM.

Few questions about transport in and around beni...

are there any shuttle buses that are regular? On the FIB website it seems like i can only come in at a chosen time in the day and then i'm stuck there untill the shuttle bus comes at the end of the day..

If the shuttle buses are restricted like that, does anyone know how much a taxi into Castellon would cost?

The walk really isn't that long and would probably spare you the disappointment of not being able to get on an in-demand bus, man. Talking 15-20 minutes tops to get to the centre of town at a reasonable pace. The walk back to the campsite as the sun is setting a bit and everyone's drinking doesn't really feel like a chore, just try to avoid walking to town in the midday heat...

The walk really isn't that long and would probably spare you the disappointment of not being able to get on an in-demand bus, man. Talking 15-20 minutes tops to get to the centre of town at a reasonable pace. The walk back to the campsite as the sun is setting a bit and everyone's drinking doesn't really feel like a chore, just try to avoid walking to town in the midday heat...

Except I think his question is about getting to and from Castellon, which does make a big difference. Taxi there will be around EUR 15 maybe - probably more at night though.

Just been looking at the superbock superrock line up for this year and unsurprisingly we're sharing quite a few acts again, would like to see vaccines, Bombay bicycle club, Palma violets and the drums added from there. Loads of undercard names I want to see come up and I'm not sure why they're so hesitant to announce the rest of the line up, hoping to hear some new names soon

Except I think his question is about getting to and from Castellon, which does make a big difference. Taxi there will be around EUR 15 maybe - probably more at night though.

Ahaaaa yeah, I'm a weapon.

Oh and surely swim deep are nailed on seen as though they're playing that FibMaster thing whatever it is, expecting maybe 15 more known names yet and then plenty more fillers to make up the rest of the line up.

Swim Deep would be superb, would love JAWS too - expecting a few bands of that ilk, maybe Wolf Alice as well.

You can get them from the renfe website, although last year it would not accept any of my cards for some reason which was a bit of a hassle. We ended up getting our train tickets from voyages-scnf.com instead. It was a bit more expensive but easier to book without any dodgey translations.

Edited by abbeyb

You can get them from the renfe website, although last year it would not accept any of my cards for some reason which was a bit of a hassle. We ended up getting our train tickets from voyages-sonf.com instead. It was a bit more expensive but easier to book without any dodgey translations.

Agree, I buy EU rail tickets on a regular basis, including Barca-Benicassim last year, and always use voyages-sncf. Totally reputable, and easy to use website

If we are going off possible acts we could share with TITP could pick a few from:

The War On Drugs

The Cribs

Prides

Twin Atlantic

Circa Waves

Charli XCX

Catfish & Bottlemen

Peace

Everything Everything