Your top 5 acts

lufcwhite

1. Pharrell- amazing, i was in my element when he did his N.E.R.D songs
  2. Ed Sheeran- surprised me
  3. Sam Smith- future star
  4. Biffy Clyro- slated them when they were announced and not ashamed to say they shut me up as they were fantastic
  5. Elbow/Haim/Rudimental - hard to seperate as i really enjoyed Haim and Rudimental but Elbow was practically an intimate gig with only so many of us there

Biffy Clyro - was my tenth time of seeing them and they never fail to keep amazing me more and more! Bring tears to eyes and some awesome heavy riffs with some oldies in there, loved 57. Best setlist too. Coudve not seen anyone else and been happy for the rest of the weekend.

Ed Sheeran - was completely surprised by how good he was, not usually my thing but really enjoyed it! I really liked he was up there on his own, just him and his guitar and recording beats live to play over the top, very clever and appreciate he's got big and still doesn't bring a live band.

Paolo Nutini - think his new sound and voice as improved him a great deal and think he'll be a more respected musician. Last request at the end was perfect.

Pharrell Williams - tune after tune and someone I'd never go see at their own concert.

Bastille - a few more good albums and they'll be headlining.

Biffy Clyro - seen them twice now (Leeds last year) and they were even better this time. Incredible!

Royal Blood - second time seeing them and they were great! Hole was the highlight for me

Ed Sheeran - not really into him but thoroughly enjoyed his set

Tinie Tempah - dragged along by mates but ended up having a good time

Disclosure - only caught about half of the set but very much enjoyed it

• 2 weeks later...

Tinie Tempah - No one else has put him and I personally really enjoyed but at the same time can see why a lot didn't as it was his usually kind of set.

Arctic Monkeys - Again I can see why most didn't like them but ive wanted to see them for years.

Bombay Bicycle Club - I was right down the front and was a really good indie vibe about the place.

DJ Fresh - Some brilliant remixes, especially when he done house of pain.

Calvin - He was who I wanted to see the most before hand, but was kinda disappointed as he didn't fully live up to the hype.

• 3 months later...

Was working as usual this year so never got to see a lot of acts i wanted to, been loads of times though so didn't really miss out on much apart from royal blood etc.

Metronomy
Maximo Park (wanted to see them for years hardly any crowd though caught them on on a break)
Harri & Dom
Sven Vath
Calvin Harris (never been so smashed in my life)

did think the line-up was poor again though.