Rank The 3 Headliners

Liamc723

For me,

1. Biffy Clyro

2. Arctic Monkeys

3. Calvin Harris

I had very little of Biffy Clyro's music before coming to T but I was blown away by their set, very impressed! I had disliked Arctic Monkeys before T fora very long time but I decided to give them a chance because I figured this was probably the only chance I'd get to see them live, but I did enjoy the songs I knew and I'm glad I saw them. Calvin Harris was just a bit meh for me really, I had seen him live before a few years back which could have factored into it but I was left wanting a bit more. The downpour at the end of the set didn't exactly help things either!

What about you guys?

1. Biffy Clyro - One of the best festival sets I've ever been to. It clearly meant a lot to them, which I found quite emotional at times.

2. Arctic Monkeys - A huge letdown. That was the third time I've seen them in the AM tour so far, and it was by far the worst of the lot. Despite their history with T, they didn't do anything special for the set, and just repeated what they've been doing all tour with less gusto. Still, "My Propeller" was good, and I'd still take AM on a bad day over Calvin Harris.

3. Calvin Harris - Lights were impressive, crowd were amazing and Will Smith was a nice touch. But oh my god, the music he was playing was so bland and repetitive. I got so bored I left after 20 minutes.

Biffy..Brilliant,exactly what a festival headliner should be,blows the demographic pish that were getting fed from GE out the water.

Calvin Harris ..never seen him was in slam listening to proper dance music,but watched a bit when ah got home....shite,everyone of those edm djs sound the same and it was a disgrace having him headline.

Artic monkeys...Never seen them went to disclosure and from what ave read and what people were saying about them ah made the right choice.

Biffy Clyro - incredible set and just so much energy and passion. One of my favourite gigs ever.

Calvin Harris - great light show and nice mix of songs. Big party atmosphere where I was. Had fun dancing the night away. Will Smith the icing on the cake.

Arctic Monkeys - dullest thing I think I have ever seen at T. No passion. Set of mellow songs. Bland lighting. A million miles away from their set in 2011.

Biffy Clyro: just amazing. The setlist was great, the overall show was great, I fell in love with them at Leeds last year so was very excited to see them again.

Calvin Harris: wasn't really planning on seeing him as I don't really have a clue about that kind of music, my friends went to see him and my friend and I just sat in the campsite for the first half or something then went to go see him and was surprised at how much of a good show I thought he put on, wasn't anything like having Biffy etc as a headliner but was good fun.

Arctic Monkeys: was excited to see them as I finally started getting into them, they've never really been my kinda music taste and I seen Pendulum instead in 2011 so I was looking forward to them and was kinda let down, the whole show just seemed pretty bland and mellow.

Edited by T182

1. Calvin Harris

2. Arctic Monkeys

Didn't see Biffy so obviously can't rate them.

Calvin Harris - Brilliant! Saw him 3 or 4 times now and that was up there with the best. I do think though the fact I was with about 10 of my mates this time just jumping about and loving life definitely added to how good he was. Nobody can argue that the guy is a hit making machine and everything he touches at the moment turns to gold.

Arctic Monkeys - Was really looking forward to seeing them because I had fell away from them a bit after the disaster of Humbug, but their AM album is excellent and got right back into them. Never been so disappointed though. I thought they were average at very best. Alex Turner just doesn't connect when it's a festival crowd unlike the likes of Brandon Flowers or even Ricky from Kaiser Chiefs.

Biffy Clyro - superb doesn't even describe it, 57 had me in tears, great band, great show and very proud that they are Scottish

Arctic Monkeys - Expected a bit more from them, slightly disappointed.

Calvin - Didn't see him

Paolo - OKAY, sang well but looked as if it was another day at the office for him, really thought this festival might have meant a lot to him

• 3 months later...

1. Biffy Clyro - Only headliner who had a truly memorable performance this year. First time seeing them but would definitely want to see them again.

2. Elbow - Band were great and new songs fitted in perfectly but the late time didn't suit them well for a festival, crowd disappointing. Seeing them on a more intimate stage was nice though.

3. Arctic Monkeys - Fifth time seeing them but easily the poorest, AM songs were dull on the whole. Redeemed by some brilliant old songs like A Certain Romance. Were much better in 2011.