Crowd figures

Guest crazyguy

There's no doubt about it that Calvin Harris pulled the biggest crowd of the weekend but it was a massive crowd the full night from Rudimental onwards at the main stage.

Another massive crowd was for Duke Dumont in the Slam tent. It ended up being 1 in, 1 out during that set which is quite impressive considering how early on it was.

I do think the planning and stage splits were really poor this year though and it did have a negative affect on the crowd numbers. There were too many acts more suited to tents playing on the main and NME stage.

There's no doubt about it that Calvin Harris pulled the biggest crowd of the weekend but it was a massive crowd the full night from Rudimental onwards at the main stage.

Another massive crowd was for Duke Dumont in the Slam tent. It ended up being 1 in, 1 out during that set which is quite impressive considering how early on it was.

I do think the planning and stage splits were really poor this year though and it did have a negative affect on the crowd numbers. There were too many acts more suited to tents playing on the main and NME stage.

Got in to Duke Dumont. The tent was rammmmed, never seen the slam tent like that at half 1.

He could have played radio 1 stage easily.

I'd say calvin has pulled the biggest crowd of the weeknd for a couple of years now. Fully expect him back next year and got no problem with it as long as he is seen as a post headliner act. Would be nothing wrong with say someone like Coldplay headlining and calvin doing an hour set after to close the stage.

about 10 mins before sam smith was due on it was dead so i managed to get quite near the front then when he came on it was packed and when i watched it back on bbc the crowd was huge. i must have just had good timing to get so close.

The crowd for Calvin Harris was huge but Sat was a sell out. Friday and Sunday were noticably quieter.

Ella Eyre had a disapointing crowd. Clean Bandit had decent a crowd as did Example. It was busy for Sam Smith.

Elie Goulding was rammed as was Rudimental.

I left Franz Ferdinand early to try and get a half decent spot for Arctic Monkeys but found myself pretty far back, so the Monkeys for me attracted a big crowd but by the sound of things, disclosure was really busy. Pretty gutted I missed them, they were probably my second favourite act last year and at Leeds they are clashing with Blink 182 (my fave band) so unfortunately I won't be able to them there either, pretty disappointing.