Glastonbury Car Park Sticker spot when you are out and about

Guest ivan

I am sure we did this a few years ago , anyway for 2014 here goes

In a pay and display car park in York near the Barbican Theatre on a white Corsa Van

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I regularly go past someone on my way to work that has about 5 on their windscreen :)

Last week I was in traffic and nodded and smiled at someone else going the other way who had this years sticker, he just stared blankly at me!

I'm in Southampton, by the way.

Theres mine, plus two more on my road where i live in West Sussex (creapy crawley) - i didn;t know any of my neighbours were heading down to Worthy, until I saw them.

Saw a "stranger" with one today out and about near the old library (also in crawley) - I grinned, he nodded.

feeling the love!!

Last week I was in traffic and nodded and smiled at someone else going the other way who had this years sticker, he just stared blankly at me!

I'm in Southampton, by the way.

Hello lucy

In a certain light that could be read as a slur to the good burghers of Southampton.

I haven't seen any stickers myself yet this year. I only partially attached my sticker to the windscreen of my van this festival as I wanted to take it off completely at the end of the festival (I think we can all agree that they are a bastard to get off if fully fixed to the windscreen). This means that I can't nod and smile at those with stickers on their car windscreens as they'll not see a sticker on my windscreen and put two and two together. Then again, what's to stop me? In fact, I think I'll nod and smile at all on coming traffic tomorrow regardless of their ownership of this years Glastonbury car parking ticket. I reckon I'll get a good hour of it under my belt before I'm pulled over by the police wanting to know why I was smiling at people and upsetting them. I can hear their first words right now ' Well we know you're not from Southampton, so where do you live sir?'.

Saw one in Torver, near Coniston this weekend and bizarrely, a car crash happened outside our house in Torver Friday night, invited the victims in for cups of tea and offered them our house to wait for tow trucks, which took 3 hours and in true glasto spirit, plied them with gin only to find they'd been at glasto too, camped a couple of fields away..

Seen one on a grey van parked on Thornhill Park Way in Southampton. I drive past it as I go into the city every day!

Also saw one on a black fiesta in the city which almost crashed into me last week. She did not get a wave.

Edited by Amii

Seen one on a grey van parked on Thornhill Park Way in Southampton. I drive past it as I go into the city every day!

Also saw one on a black fiesta in the city which almost crashed into me last week. She did not get a wave.

Blimey there's a few of you scummers, I mean soton lasses around on here lol