HELP! Getting In! Under 16 With No Adult

Guest SarahMCFC

Hi, my brother is going to T in the Park and has been let down by his chaperone. He is three weeks away from being 16 but hasn't managed to get any fake ID. What are the chances of him getting turned away and do you have any ideas/tips of how he can get in? Thanks

Just read this on the Official TITP Website:

"Children under 16 must hold a full price ticket and be accompanied by a guardian over the age of 21 who will be required to provide suitable proof of age and fill out a guardianship form to accept responsibility for them at all times."

'Guardianship Form' seems to be a thing you can download from the site and fill it in before you go.

I first went when I was 15 and walked in with just one other friend who was 15 and nobody bothered us, and it said back then about having a guardianship form and all of that as well, shouldn't be a problem as long as he doesn't look about 12 or anything ^-^

I have camping tickets, as an afterthought I got Friday day tickets for my kids and we're not staying on Friday night but now I don't know which entrance to use. Kids are too young to hang about for ages on their own.