i need to find this amazing girl i met on hippy hill at glasto on monday

Guest deox

i need to find this girl i met on hippy hill. i hav minimal info but i really need to find her. her name is helen she was doin some sort of work at glasto. it was her bithday on the sunday which was the 29th june an she was 23. she lives in chester an does some work with yoga, an is from mancheter. she has the centre of her lip pierced an her nose twice, her hair was like a strawberry blond. all i hav done is wreck my head about why i didnt ask her sir name before she left cos she had to give a lift home to a load of people. cos i spent hours with her an had the time of my life an i must find her. her best mate is living in bristol they went to school together and is called jess. if anyone can help me or help me with a better idea of trying to find this girl please tell me. if u know her tell her im oliver from the isle of man. she will know who i am an get her to contact me on here. or on ollydeox@hotmail.co.uk or if u come up with better ideas to find her contact me on that too please, i really dont know how im to find her. thanks guys an wish me luck

ps sorry for my terrible grammer

What kind of work was she doing? With which charity or group? Once you've established that, or have cornered it down to a few groups, prepare a short, non-intense letter that just says 'hi, remember me? I'm the guy you hung out with on Monday morning at the Stone Circle. I really enjoyed spending time with you and I am kicking myself I didn't exchange details. Here are my contact details. I'd love to hear from you."

Send that to every group you think she might work for - they'll each have a database of volunteers and if you have her first name, date of birth and home town, they can probably trace her and would probably forward on a short letter like that. Then it'll be up to her, and her willingness to contact you back.

Good luck, man. I had a similar situation many years ago (not at Glasto) and managed to find the girl I was looking for. It can be done. Don't leave it too long.

I am completely out of touch in terms of social media, but have a vague feeling that there are Glastonbury Facebook groups out there. Maybe you could post on them to as it would widen your search and increase your probabilities of connecting with her.

Could Twitter help also? I haven't got as clue what it is or how it works, but people seem to be in to it.

Basically, if you want to increase your chances then you need to post in as many avenues as you can.

thanks so much for your help guys im terrible at this sort of thing. i knoww she got her ticket for glasto by working there an i didnt even ask what she did there. she cud of been a cleaner or even someone who did your tickets at the door. i dont know who to ask to find out this thing. my heads so in a twist. i know she said she is working in a job teaching yoga posssibly in conjunction with something else. in chester so maybe i cud look into that too there can only be so many girls born on that day called helen from that area. i will try the facebook thing out too man. if anyone has any contact numbers for anyone to do with the workings of glasto wud be greatly apprieciated. her friend was jess living in bristol too cos if i find her she will get me to her too, :????? heads chocka work tomorrow now. big glasto blus on top. thanks again guys x

put a post on Glasto chat on Facebook they have thousands of members and someone might be able to help. sorry that's the best I can do

i tried. it said the group is closed but to email an address which i did explaining it all. still no reply from them though. i called a load of places that do yoga in chester on my lunch today. no joy though. i also called the number said for working at glasto to see but it was an answering machine so i left a message saying the situ too. :/

i tried. it said the group is closed but to email an address which i did explaining it all. still no reply from them though. i called a load of places that do yoga in chester on my lunch today. no joy though. i also called the number said for working at glasto to see but it was an answering machine so i left a message saying the situ too. :/

Request to join the group - they will let you.

PM me your email address, I'll let you in.

Though I must say, if she didn't think to get your number either then quite often that's the intent...

Also, don't get too hung up on the "girl in a million" stuff. We've all been there, they're not as rare as you think, and people tend to put on their best personality at a festival... they all go back to being c**ts when they get home :lol:

Edited by UEF

This is really stalkerish but go on Facebook and type in Helen on the search box. Then hit 'people' on the left hand side and you can narrow your search down by putting 'Chester' in the location box. Do some profile creeping and you might find a photo of her or see a job description that could be her.

Good luck.

i need to find this girl i met on hippy hill. i hav minimal info but i really need to find her. her name is helen she was doin some sort of work at glasto. it was her bithday on the sunday which was the 29th june an she was 23. she lives in chester an does some work with yoga, an is from mancheter. she has the centre of her lip pierced an her nose twice, her hair was like a strawberry blond. all i hav done is wreck my head about why i didnt ask her sir name before she left cos she had to give a lift home to a load of people. cos i spent hours with her an had the time of my life an i must find her. her best mate is living in bristol they went to school together and is called jess. if anyone can help me or help me with a better idea of trying to find this girl please tell me. if u know her tell her im oliver from the isle of man. she will know who i am an get her to contact me on here. or on ollydeox@hotmail.co.uk or if u come up with better ideas to find her contact me on that too please, i really dont know how im to find her. thanks guys an wish me luck

ps sorry for my terrible grammer

I'm going to PM you with a Facebook link to a Helen from Chester who could have a profile pic that was taken at Glastonbury, it's hard to tell.

any word on this its been 3 whole days!!! :giveheart: