West Campervan Field photos

NeufNeuf

Near the burger van at the gate:

0006_zpsuijg2kfp.jpg

That lickle red van with the flags and the bunting in the distance, that's us that is.

Sadly we've been forced into East again this year on account of me being a slow numpty. All our friends are in West :( I may stop sulking at some point in July ;)

Edited by The Aged Raver

For a normal person it won't even be 30 min from that deepest corner to the main pedestrian gate (I'm guessing since I've only ever stayed in West).

I was at the furthest point of East last year and you're right, even with stopping to admire the view on the way back (which of course is spectacular) it was 30-40 minutes.

• 2 weeks later...

I struggled to find photos of this field before booking it this year, so in case anyone does a search in 2015 for West Campervan Field photos here's mine (and please add some more if you have any).

On arrival around 14:50 on the Wednesday:

0001_zpsd6vam5p7.jpg

0002_zps7mtymdg4.jpg

Wednesday evening:

0003_zpssiwgo05z.jpg

0004_zpsrmrnnx5v.jpg

Thursday morning:

0005_zpskrzkgnqm.jpg

soz its second picture down in this lot ,to the the right of the the green camper,thats us