Other Stage Headliners 2015

Gucci Piggy

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely headline? I know they didn't headline R+L in 2010 but they played to over 60,000 People at Hyde park last night

I just don't think they have the appeal to headline Glastonbury, they still didn't sell out Hyde Park but yeah they had a big crowd. I think if they put them up against the biggest headliner then it'd work.

Royal Blood headlining could be possible. Jake Bugg just headlined.

The programme confirms Jake Bugg was a bump-up from The Park (presumably to replace Metallica) - and he's far more popular (for some reason) than Royal Blood.

Some hilarious stuff in this thread though - if Tinie Tempah doesn't have enough material to last a 40-minute slot third-down at Wireless then he sure as hell doesn't have enough to satisfy people looking to avoid Florence and her Machine for 90 minutes

If I had to put money on a bet for it I'd lump it on Calvin Harris but I'm not too confident

My bad, I misread it as 'The Park Stage' when it does indeed say 'The Peel Stage' - but nevertheless the crux of my point still stands, Jake Bugg wasn't originally booked for an Other Stage headliner so to use that booking as a starting point from which to argue who could and couldn't be booked there is a little void.

My bad, I misread it as 'The Park Stage' when it does indeed say 'The Peel Stage' - but nevertheless the crux of my point still stands, Jake Bugg wasn't originally booked for an Other Stage headliner so to use that booking as a starting point from which to argue who could and couldn't be booked there is a little void.

Oh good haha. Yeah I agree with your point, and I assumed that was what had happened.