2015 Tickets

Guest amfest12

hi, hope everyone had a great time this year

I want to ask the questions that probably was asked about million time

but since I've never been at the festival it's important

if I'm registered and by luck got the chance to get tickets do i have to buy them or could i drop it and won't be charged?

how many days do i have to order the tickets?

also if my name is up what about other people who i want to go with? every person can buy just one ticket?

thank you!

if I'm registered and by luck got the chance to get tickets do i have to buy them or could i drop it and won't be charged?

there is no charge for registration.

Assuming it's the same as last year, if you're lucky on ticket day in October, you'll pay a £50 deposit.. Then, you'll have the option to pay your balance in the spring. If you don't pay your balance, you get your deposit back less a £15 fee.

how many days do i have to order the tickets?

Days?!?! On ticket day you'll have about an hour and half, maximum, before they sell out. If you're lucky enough to get a ticket, the balance payment window at an as yet undeterminded date in spring is a week.

also if my name is up what about other people who i want to go with? every person can buy just one ticket?

Yes - one registration, one ticket. They're not transferable as they have your name, address and photo on. So all of your friends have to be registered, and you need to coordinate on ticket day so you can pay your deposits together.

thank you!

I suggest you get yourself in a group of up to 4 (4 tickets was the maximum per transaction this year). Whoever gets through to the payments page can buy all 4 tickets in 1 go. If 2 or more get through simultaneously, the second to try will get a message saying that those registrations have been used, so they won't get charged.

I suggest you get yourself in a group of up to 4 (4 tickets was the maximum per transaction this year). Whoever gets through to the payments page can buy all 4 tickets in 1 go. If 2 or more get through simultaneously, the second to try will get a message saying that those registrations have been used, so they won't get charged.

the maximum is actually 6 people, so you can buy 6 tickets when you get through to the booking page. it's a good idea for all six people to be trying at once and for each one of you to have a copy of everyone's registration number and address so you can complete the process quickly.

Once you've secured tickets you can relax until April when you'll have a week to pay the full balance, you can do this individually or as a group. if you don't pay the balance on your ticket but your friends do then you will have forfeited your ticket but your friends will not.

tickets have the bearers photograph and address on so are none transferable.

thank you all for the quick answers

it seems to be really difficult...

so youre saying there is an option to buy more than one ticket but anyway i'll be charged for at least 15 GBP?

let's say I'm not lucky on ticket day, is there any waiting list or a late sell of the tickets that were cancelled or any other chance to get tickets?

is there any important for how early i am register or is it nothing but luck?

thank you

thank you all for the quick answers

it seems to be really difficult...

so youre saying there is an option to buy more than one ticket but anyway i'll be charged for at least 15 GBP? << If you are lucky enough to get through on ticket day, you can purchase up to 6 tickets (as long as each person has registered and you have their registration details and postcode). Each person who decides not to pay the full balance on their ticket will lose £15 admin fee

let's say I'm not lucky on ticket day, is there any waiting list or a late sell of the tickets that were cancelled or any other chance to get tickets? <<< There is usually a another sale of returned tickets in mid - late April

is there any important for how early i am register or is it nothing but luck?<<<<< It is purely luck!

thank you

• 4 weeks later...