• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Message from Mr Gumby on Facebook

Hi everyone, we are near the Ridge and Furrow, but had to find a shady spot because gumby jr. has fallen asleep. If you see this, could you come and find us? We're sat on the grass by the 'little more sensation' stage, beyond the ice cream van. Plenty of space to sit and chat if anybody wants to join us

Bright morning in East 15 cv fields (we have a yellow and red flag, you're welcome to drop in), the nekkid dancin has paid off.

Been good meeting up with people so far, putting faces to avatars.

Morning all. I'm afraid I got a bit messy last night!! Had a lovely time meeting you all yesterday. Thanx Yeti for looking after me... And sorry again haha x

Welcome to the "Fat Yeti looks after you when you're messy at Glastonbury club"! I've been a member since 2009. or maybe 08 or maybe '10... Can't quite remember, but it did involve people walking over me in The Rabbit Hole then the electricity going off.

Morning all. I'm afraid I got a bit messy last night!! Had a lovely time meeting you all yesterday. Thanx Yeti for looking after me... And sorry again haha x

I did wonder.....

Hello all

Love, hugs and peace

Brilliant to meet loads of you - sorry I did not reply to lots of texts but phone batteries died.

I trust all of you had the best time - just like we did................. despite me getting my sciatic nerve trapped and having a lovely man in healing fields pull me around loads.

Today the body gets to rest as it is fecked.

NFR NFC

(even though the gods don't seem to like Friday at around 5pm!!)

weather gods be praised!

bar a couple of minor and inneffective examples of their wrath, the rest of the weekend was ace!

also ace meeting and spending a few sunny hours in the company of you beautiful bunch of buggers.  a real pleasure.

a fantastic festival, that.  really good.  eleven visits to the farm so far and i still have the time of my life.  this year i even told Mr Eavis exactly that, as we danced together in Glasto Latino (i think).  and he - Mr Michael Eavis - HE THANKED ME!!

we left soon after the Chems, it felt right.  things couldn't have been any better than they were at that point.  i fell asleep when we hit the M5, and woke up five minutes from my home.  result!

same time next year.

Hi All.

I hope those of you that got to go had a fantastic time and are back safe, if a little frazzled and emotional.

I think we had by far our most challenging Glasto this year.

Mrs Woffy is 12 weeks+ pregnant, but, despite having morning sickness we decided to go for it. We thought we'd be fine.

So I did 2 trips in and out again on Wednesday. Once with my stuff, once with hers.

She was struggling all through Wednesday with the heat and nearly fainted twice.

Hence I was accompanying her to the loo everytime.

By Thursday it became too much for us both, in different ways. And she wanted to leave.

We packed up her stuff - 3rd trip to the car! - and I drove her back to Berkshire. Made sure she was ok; gutted but relieved to be home.

Got back in the car and drove 90mins back to Glasto chuffed to be walking in with zero stuff!

Arrived - now obviously parked miles away - and a mate was at his car with a fully loaded trolley. So I went to find his car park and we dragged the load to camp.

Knackered! By this time it was getting dark and I had a few beers round the fire and passed out asleep.

Friday. I went for it and went hard.

Only by Fko did it become a blur. I remember watching the Foos cover. After that, who knows?!!!!

Saturday I was a bit low, worried about Mrs Woffy, but wanted to watch what I wanted to watch, so I went solo and had a great time at West Holts > Park > Arcadia. I think it was getting light when I got back.

Sunday woke up at 7am!!! Still pissed and very tired. I believed the best thing to do was that I might as well pack up as much stuff as possible apart from tent and sleeping stuff and take it to the now distant car.

Did so in a still drunked yomp. Back by 9am. Bonus!!!