• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Good morning to all of us late comers, and to  anyone who is on the farm, what the hell are you looking at your phone for? You are at Glastonbury, go have some fun!

(although I am a bit worried that Ben may have spontaneously combusted with excitement on arrival so would be nice to know he is still alive)

Lots of weather god praising going on here still, lovely stuff over on the "other thread".

Mark my words, this year is going to be a classic (and if Michael doesn't agree with me by saying it was the best one yet on Monday morning I will eat my hat, and S2H's come to that)

Very giddy and not getting any work done at all, leaving the office at one, back home to finish packing, say good bye to the kids then setting off with caravan around 6 and stopping over on the way down,  will be on the way to site tomorrow morning early doors.  Cant wait to get there YaaaaaaaaaaY!

Spoons in Wells - well feck me living the dream there Jeffie ☺

seriously have a good one and see you in the fields

Everything else was bloody closed.

Night night to anyone left, about to turn in, on the outskirts of Bristol then up early, breakfast and on to the farm looking forward to that first beer

I'm still left and will be down on the farm Friday evening!

Enjoy that first beer... I just have to cram in as much fun as everyone else into a shorter space of time.. it's easily done ;) I can also keep praising the weather gods whilst you're all busy too! x