• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Feel compelled to post, this looks like a nice happy thread to join in with, it could even cure my post Glastonbury depression! Have to say deebeedoobee i am insanely jealous! I would love to live down in somerset (even if it wasn't that close to the festival). There is definitely something distinctly soul crushing in leaving the lush green to come home to grey concrete jungle :suicide: !

Oh and i suppose i had better...

NFR NFC

Welcome to the happy thread.

Not nice................................ Sorry if it is what I had, sounds very much like it.

I will prepare the new naughty step (mislaid the old one in the John Peel Tent!!).

Get Well Soon.

NFR NFC 2015

No weather thread for 2015, therefore no naughtiness has taken place... Yet. Edited by stuartbert two hats

Not nice................................ Sorry if it is what I had, sounds very much like it.

I will prepare the new naughty step (mislaid the old one in the John Peel Tent!!).

Get Well Soon.

NFR NFC 2015

Let's not have a naughty step!

We'll be ok, we have soup, Vicks, tissues, vitamin c stuff... Rang in sick today but i'll prob have to go in tomorrow. Might take my blanket and hot water bottle!

bloody flash flooding in bmth lol.....and just to top it all it looks like thunder for PEARL JAM on fri agggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg i may just give up or a while ...byeeeeeeeeeee

Feel compelled to post, this looks like a nice happy thread to join in with, it could even cure my post Glastonbury depression! Have to say deebeedoobee i am insanely jealous! I would love to live down in somerset (even if it wasn't that close to the festival). There is definitely something distinctly soul crushing in leaving the lush green to come home to grey concrete jungle :suicide: !

Oh and i suppose i had better...

NFR NFC

I have to say, having lived in different countries and counties over the years - bit of a gypo - Somerset is where we choose to stay put the longest. but it is not without it's downsides. Flooding for some being one. But also I loved living in London because of the access to live music every week. I suppose the grass is always greener isn't it? Just so happens that our grass is sweet! :girlwink:

No naughty step. Only +ve vibes Edited by jeffie

I have to say, having lived in different countries and counties over the years - bit of a gypo - Somerset is where we choose to stay put the longest. but it is not without it's downsides. Flooding for some being one. But also I loved living in London because of the access to live music every week. I suppose the grass is always greener isn't it? Just so happens that our grass is sweet! :girlwink:

I know what you mean, there are good and not so good things about where we all are. Yours is most sweet for 5-6 days a year lol. We're in Yorkshire, yet crave the sun of Italy and France, yet I'm never so happy as coming up past Sheffield on the motorway back home and walking past dry stone walls around the Dales (ok. there are plenty of things making me very happy (not just a South Yorkshire view and inanimate objects), but you get my drift).

I understand that. People talk about being a city person or a country person but I am definitely both. I love hiking and being able to feel miles away from a city but I also like to have all the facilities nearby: the restaurants, live music, cinemas etc. Whenever you have one you miss the other.

I live in Coventry. So you get kind of a big city, but with none of the usual benefits! :\ Unless you like dirty pigeons and jobcentres....

No weather thread for 2015, therefore no naughtiness has taken place... Yet.

Let's not have a naughty step!

We'll be ok, we have soup, Vicks, tissues, vitamin c stuff... Rang in sick today but i'll prob have to go in tomorrow. Might take my blanket and hot water bottle!

Yey no naughty step.

I will organise a group virtual beer and cake store for relaxation purposes.

We have lived here and there and every flipping where and never felt 'at home' until we came to the Forest of Dean. Something about the place that grabs you in the same way as GF does.

Home is where the heart is they say - too true.................. though we would like music venues just a bit closer but Bristol is not that far really.

PS Any Star Wars fans???? They are filming here NOW!!!!!!!