• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Sorted! Good night?

Yes thank you. I hardly ever see my cousins so it was a good excuse to spend some proper time with them, even if it was a 500 mile round trip! Proper girly night, I don't get many of them as I mainly hang out with blokes!

Yes thank you. I hardly ever see my cousins so it was a good excuse to spend some proper time with them, even if it was a 500 mile round trip! Proper girly night, I don't get many of them as I mainly hang out with blokes!

Excellent! Glad to hear it :)

From what CJ has told me he might need to fit GPS to her

we survived Hyde Park, just 1 day and a minute field. I'm working on expectations, and that she's in the tent, and I don't come back to babysit. The other 2 would freak at the crowds and mud.

How were McB?

Did you groove?

Diversity, talented but samey

Vamps, good but shameless album plugs and even the wristbands were itune ads

Back Street Boys (now men) were ok, but the slow songs reminded me of waiting on call centres to answer

McBusted, ok, just forgot to grow up, but inexcusable language when there were so many under 15s there

R@in occurred, now looking into family ponchos.

The girls enjoyed it which is the main thing, I now have a bad ear infection, which is much like a BSBoys track in pain quotient.

busy with that thing called work! Trying to keep my head above water as they say, hence no time to be able to come on here often.

I did manage to walk down to the farm on Sunday. The security say they will be there for 3 weeks (that's one more week than last year). Fields are clear, just the fixtures to be removed now.

A lorry of Mutoid waste came past our house - sounded like the lorry carrying it was in serious trouble - blown somethingorother - made a racket anyhow.

Absolutely.LOL! Everything goes past my house. I love watching the festival being built and it being brought in by the lorry full.

So lucky. Would love to see it grow in front of my house

Feel compelled to post, this looks like a nice happy thread to join in with, it could even cure my post Glastonbury depression! Have to say deebeedoobee i am insanely jealous! I would love to live down in somerset (even if it wasn't that close to the festival). There is definitely something distinctly soul crushing in leaving the lush green to come home to grey concrete jungle :suicide: !

Oh and i suppose i had better...

NFR NFC