• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

My folks want to go, I keep telling them to just do it! They'd want to stay in a van as camping isn't there thing at all. Maybe I should save up and get them tickets for their 70ths in a couple of years!

Mine did tangerine fields, twice now, which eradicated the carrying and walking far. Not that they didnt take enough to last a month anyway, but at least they didnt have to lug it far!

What is it with you lot.

There will be weather.

There has always been weather.

It is also varied and will be so until the end of time.

Dont like getting wet? Wear fucking waterproofs.

No such thing as bad weather, just bad clothes.

In reality its all completely insignificant in the larger picture... Glastonbury is an equally amazing place no matter what the weather is doing.

Crone on all you want like petulant little babies about your sun filled blue skies, the reality is it wouldnt be Glastonbury without the old rain & mud and the good old British nonchalant defiance of it all to have a good time which makes it the truly remarkable experience it is.

I think a snowy Glastonbury would be awesome :)

Edited by Deepsky

What is it with you lot.

There will be weather.

There has always been weather.

It is also varied and will be so until the end of time.

Dont like getting wet? Wear fucking waterproofs.

No such thing as bad weather, just bad clothes.

In reality its all completely insignificant in the larger picture... Glastonbury is an equally amazing place no matter what the weather is doing.

Crone on all you want like petulant little babies about your sun filled blue skies, the reality is it wouldnt be Glastonbury without the old rain & mud and the good old British nonchalant defiance of it all to have a good time which makes it the truly remarkable experience it is.

I think a snowy Glastonbury would be awesome :)

I'll let you into a secret, Deepsky. It isn't about the weather. This is just a thread where people come to talk to each other. Some of that talking has led to actual real life friendships. There are nice people here.

So no need to be rude. Just pop in when you have a moment, and maybe see you at next year's meet?

Edit, though I disagree vehemently about it not being Glastonbury without the mud!

Edited by fatyeti24

Ive had the most tumultuous time since i got back.

I love you all.

And im sorry if ive been crap.

NFR NFC NForever.

You've not been crap, you've been busy! Hope everything is ok.

Sorry I didn't chat to you more at the fest, hope it was a good one.

xx

I hope it isn't my manflu.

Still not got rid of it and it's been 10 days!!!

I think it may be. The man has it too, he stayed home today. I bought supplies on my way to work and will get soup for tea later. I am hoping an early night will help!

Hope yours goes soon, manflu sucks.

I think it may be. The man has it too, he stayed home today. I bought supplies on my way to work and will get soup for tea later. I am hoping an early night will help!

Hope yours goes soon, manflu sucks.

I thought it was on the way out and then last night it decided to have a 2nd go at me!!

Maybe if I went to bed and slept rather than went out drinking!!!