Getting Weather obsessed

Guest Angelab0409

The arena on the Sunday between all the stages was unreal.The depth of the puddles were brutal.

How it go again?Rained all Friday night/Saturday during day and that was it?Sunday i can mind sitting outside the tents drinking so im sure it wasnt raining Sunday.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Doug85

Compared to IOW it wasn't that bad. I saw the tents underwater and the arena was just a sludge pit but I had no problem with camping because I make sure at every festival not to camp at the bottom of a hill or near by the toilets. That's just common sense surely, or a top tip for a first time camper. IOW was just constant rain and wind, double whammy which is awful and gazbo's/tents were flying everywhere. I've gone to T since 2012 and never gone to IOW and never will again because of that year, didn't help how badly organized for it they were!

2012 was horrendous but not bad enough to stop me from going. You may all want the sun but trust me the sun is not always good, last year the dust in the campsite was terrible and my eyes took a turn for the worst, I agree with the people who say light showers after the walk of death is never a problem.

@Doug85

Compared to IOW it wasn't that bad. I saw the tents underwater and the arena was just a sludge pit but I had no problem with camping because I make sure at every festival not to camp at the bottom of a hill or near by the toilets. That's just common sense surely, or a top tip for a first time camper. IOW was just constant rain and wind, double whammy which is awful and gazbo's/tents were flying everywhere. I've gone to T since 2012 and never gone to IOW and never will again because of that year, didn't help how badly organized for it they were!

Everyone had amazing white teeth because their faces were covered in so much dust they looked Gleaming! Take sunglasses off and you seen just how boggin you were... Loved it!!

With dry weather you get to sit out and get to know your neighbours, makes T a much more friendly and enjoyable experience