Pennards filling up time?

Guest mrpman

There are two usually separate sets of campers joining this year in our group.

One person from one group is determined to camp in Pennards, and will arrive on site around 8am Wednesday.

The other group usually camp near end of railway line, near the medical tent and lock ups there.

Question is, what kind of time would Pennards be a "don't even bother" type of thing? I've never been that far over, as I just think, nah, too busy!

Just wondering, as we have to consider others in our group that are coming later, so our usual spot is better for getting them near.

I do realise there are lots of variables regarding gates etc, and both groups entering from different sides of the site, so might be best just abandoning the idea of getting 10 tents in Pennards as it won't happen. :)

Thanks for the replies.

We've decided to meet at bottom of Arcadia area, and then either go to Pennards or our usual spot depending on how busy it will be.

We've got all of the tents apart from 3 in the first wave, and 2 of those 3 will arrive by lunchtime. Last lot arriving late afternoon - sure they'll find a space by the toilets. :)