Acid_Haze

Dog Days was released 5 years or so ago. Of course it will have accumulated a shed load of views.

At peak popularity what was the viewing for it like on youtube? Apparently it spiked with a 185,000 views a day

Spectrum (the original FATM ver) spiked with 215K views in a day and Shake it out spiked with a massive 410K views

This points to her later shit being more popular than her older shit

• Replies 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eFestivals

• FloorFiller

• Matt42

• Rose-Colored Boy

I first saw Florence at Leeds Cockpit supporting MGMT, about 50 people had turned up to see her and now she's being discussed as a headliner? mad

she was shite then and er, now..

I saw her at the Manchester Ruby Lounge, she crowdsurfed over me.

At least if she's headlining I can claim I 'supported' a headlining act!!

Dog Days was released 5 years or so ago. Of course it will have accumulated a shed load of views.

At peak popularity what was the viewing for it like on youtube? Apparently it spiked with a 185,000 views a day

Spectrum (the original FATM ver) spiked with 215K views in a day and Shake it out spiked with a massive 410K views

This points to her later shit being more popular than her older shit

If we're using that method then What Kind of Man peaked at roughly at 630K views which just adds to your theory of her new stuff being more popular.

I first saw Florence at Leeds Cockpit supporting MGMT, about 50 people had turned up to see her and now she's being discussed as a headliner? mad

she was shite then and er, now..

I once saw The Arctic Monkeys with about 15 other people at The Grapes in Sheffield. A couple of years later they were headlining. More common than you might think.

i know every band has first gigs, i guess i just don't understand the quality of her music being seen as glastonbury headline standard, definitely subbing would be great as she's really popular, but not a headliner yet in my non important broccoli opinion

i know every band has first gigs, i guess i just don't understand the quality of her music being seen as glastonbury headline standard, definitely subbing would be great as she's really popular, but not a headliner yet in my non important broccoli opinion

I've never heard an opinion from a vegetable before but hey, I guess there's a first time for everything

Don't put yourself down, man

Broccoli's brilliant.

I'm glad I share a website with a broccoli..

A broccoli? is that right? or just broccoli?

There's also a tuna about here, could get the whole food pyramid on here I'm sure..anyone for complex carbohydrates?

Dont forget Mumford and Sons headlined a couple of years ago and they're really shit.

And Beyonce. My god was she shit!