• Replies 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eFestivals

• FloorFiller

• Matt42

• Rose-Colored Boy

The whole point is to plan what/who/when to the very last detail, even scheduling in your toilet breaks, before you go so that when you get there you have the unbridled joy of forgetting about it all.

There's something quite nice about someone asking you if you want to go and see the act you've been planning to for weeks and you just go "nah" and continue to sip on your cider.

Quite, plan within every inch before you go. Watch as it all dissapears as you wlk through the gates and planned to hit that particular spot. Glorious!

He comes across like he doesn't have a clue about music. To hear him squeal about Glastonbury having never been before is cringeworthy.

This year's my first as well, but you can just tell he doesn't have the faintest idea and has managed to pick up a following of like minded simpletons

According to article posted on efestivals today at 9.34am regarding ticket resale dates it says "the all important line up will be revealed next month"

Pfft

According to article posted on efestivals today at 9.34am regarding ticket resale dates it says "the all important line up will be revealed next month"

says "full complete"

which is normal iirc, we're after a spatter of names and a headliner rather than everyone per se

Edited by Riggins

I know that the 'leaked' lineup was fake but was there any basis behind the creator adding ELO to the bill? Because that would be heaven. Imagine Mr. Blue Sky on a sunny afternoon on the Pyramid stage... or more likely on an overcast afternoon with occasional drizzle :(. Still, would be great.

totally agree ,watched the hyde park gig on bbc 4 and really enjoyed it,jeff lynn seemed genuinely surprised at the adulation he got from the crowd.

fingers crossed he plays, bloody big orchestra tho!!

For those you moaning about proof of this skin going up, check this guys profile out.

He posted two tweet yesterday with photos. I didn't share as I thought you lot wouldn't miss a trick - But clearly not ;P

https://twitter.com/Pilton_pop

I also asked him if he asked anyone about a Line-up, but everyone was tight lipped as expected.

Edited by kaisherz

I work at an independent bookmakers and yesterday someone came in to try and place a considerable amount of money on Madonna headlining the final night of Glastonbury.

We refused to take the bet.

how much did they want on?

I work at an independent bookmakers and yesterday someone came in to try and place a considerable amount of money on Madonna headlining the final night of Glastonbury.

We refused to take the bet.

Why?

And I do understand why betting can be suspended. Or are you just being discrete. In which case, don't. This thread cannae take it, Captain...

Ben

Why?

And I do understand why betting can be suspended. Or are you just being discrete. In which case, don't. This thread cannae take it, Captain...

Ben

As it is such a volatile market and one that can be manipulated by insider knowledge we would only accept small bets on it, with this bet it was far above anything we would accept, it was flagged as 'something is not right'