• Replies 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eFestivals

• FloorFiller

• Matt42

• Rose-Colored Boy

not least from you, matey - with your cynicism about many posts of mine.

Cmon, it's all with love squire! I've had a feeling you're in on the long game a while now. If it comes across as snide that's not my intention and I apologise. All part of the give and take...

On the other hand the day I start to criticise the Farm's ability to run their operation I'm done with the fest. Some of their bookings have been dicey imho but the run the only *true* festival in the world. Rest of 'em are booze, bands and branding.

Cmon, it's all with love squire! I've had a feeling you're in on the long game a while now. If it comes across as snide that's not my intention and I apologise. All part of the give and take...

On the other hand the day I start to criticise the Farm's ability to run their operation I'm done with the fest. Some of their bookings have been dicey imho but the run the only *true* festival in the world. Rest of 'em are booze, bands and branding.

This is mostly true, Wooderson.

Have you been to Green Man? Small, still true to its original roots and philosophy, entirely free of corporate sponsorship.

I'm hoping my first Glastonbury will make me feel like I'm in a massive version of Green Man...

Ben

apart from the angle where Emily has said she's not headlining. :P

Why is she still on the rumours page, then? Do you think Emily's quotes about Flo being ready to headline were throwing us off the scent a little and she's subbing someone like Prince?

There are still a smaller number of parts like The Green Man left but not many. It's my second favourite festival

I'm planning on heading over to The Green Man instead of Glastonbury if Wales qualify for the Euros (don't hate me guys, seeing Wales in a tournament is a once in a lifetime experience). Unless the Latitude line up is improved on this year's.

Nah man, there's loads of good small ones with the same ethos going, Bearded Theory, Farmer Phils, Something Else. BT you can bring your own beer everywhere, no arena as such. Glastonbury is just the best one out there on that scale.

I'm planning on heading over to The Green Man instead of Glastonbury if Wales qualify for the Euros (don't hate me guys, seeing Wales in a tournament is a once in a lifetime experience). Unless the Latitude line up is improved on this year's.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do about that, may have to (depressingly) assume we'll of been knocked out by Glastonbury.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do about that, may have to (depressingly) assume we'll of been knocked out by Glastonbury.

Though if we qualified for the last 16, I'd never forgive myself. I'm planning on staying out there the whole time and going to a couple of later stages when (or indeed if ;) ) we're knocked out.

Neil's a little butthurt at me but we all want him to spill a "Just one more thing..." Columbo-style in a couple weeks. Emili Sande??? If that ain't a wind up i'm finished here.

I have to admit, that whole Emili Sande thing was rather funny. It's quite funny how long ago that was, considering we still have no line up.

I imagine this is how a blind date feels.

We've agreed to going beforehand without knowing what lies ahead.

The Foo's/Kanye announcements are like 'selfies' we've been sent, but that's not good enough - we need more!

We now know it's close and have now arrived at the restaurant .. All could be revealed at any moment ...

The Foo's/Kanye announcements are like 'selfies' we've been sent, but that's not good enough - we need more!

We now know it's close and have now arrived at the restaurant .. All could be revealed at any moment ...

Did anyone else read this in partridge voice?

This has to be the best analogy for Glastonbury ever! :-)

Tournament starts on June 10th, that gives me 10 days in France and plenty of time to get back to Swansea in time for Glastonbury. Now let's just qualify and get tickets for next year's activities...