• Replies 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eFestivals

• FloorFiller

• Matt42

• Rose-Colored Boy

It wasn't me who was there but a friend of mine so i don't know every detail but they were aiming for tonight but it was very complicated. 10pm as a time was mentioned.

G have done us all this year, it would seem, with this and Neil having Codpeice down as TBC that time. I'm imagining Michael and Emily dancing around flicking the Vs at us and blowing raspberries because they've won, the clever bastards.

This happens every year micheal eavis says the total opposite of what is going to happen. This year he's said the lineup will be out on 1st of April. He has said that the headlining act used to be all British but there not now. He has now said Yeh lineups out tonight ten o'clock. I remember in 08 he said we have a great British band headlining Saturday night and it turned out to be jay-z :/

I'll take the flack and say it was me who told Neil about a possible announcement tonight.

But what you have to remember these were Michael's words.

That's OK, I've had a ball, best fun I've had in ages, thanks! :-) (note to self:......really need to get a life!)

Whatever the reasons it sounds as though it's close.

I kind of called 2013 although i couldn't specify a day or time as it kept getting delayed (which we now know was due to the stones) i only knew it was coming.

Ultimately i'm one of you guys. I'm here all year round and i'd take much more pleasure in telling you truths than winding it all up with fiction.

I'll take the flack and say it was me who told Neil about a possible announcement tonight.

But what you have to remember these were Michael's words.

No hard feelings at all. I'm sure you had good reason to believe it.

Gave me a good workout at least.

Whatever the reasons it sounds as though it's close.

I kind of called 2013 although i couldn't specify a day or time as it kept getting delayed (which we now know was due to the stones) i only knew it was coming.

Ultimately i'm one of you guys. I'm here all year round and i'd take much more pleasure in telling you truths than winding it all up with fiction.

Joey,

How come you posted early in the evening saying, 'What have i missed?'...or, 'Have I missed something'...or words to that effect then?

I'm not saying I don't believe you, but why say that earlier?

I was gona post it earlier 'cos - unless i'm much mistaken - you've posted a 'what have I missed?' type thing a couple of times before and I was gonna mention it just to take the piss!

So?

Well I finished work at 5 then went to the gym until 7 takes about 20 mins to drive home. once home i had tea then having religiously studied this thread since 9am this morning until 5pm when i left work i typed that as there was a 3 hour period when god knows how many pages of posts had been put up.

To be fair if i've typed that before it's probably due to being not on the forum / thread for a couple of hours. It's fast paced in here at points n if you miss them you can be miles behind!