Main: Anthrax or Megadeth subbed by Lamb of God and Bullet for My Valentine

Other: Of Monsters and Men subbed by Pollaponk

Sunday

Main: Keane subbed by The Killers

Other: Emile Sande subbed by Jesse Glynn

Realistic Prediction

Pyramid Stage: Fleetwood Mac, Foo Fighters, The Killers

Other Stage: Lady Gaga, Foster the People, Emile Sande

(bar Fleetwood Mac these are all dependent on a new album in Autum/Winter)

Edited by crazyguy

Wishlist

Friday

Main: Foo Fighters subbed by Rise Against

Other: Paul Weller subbed by Johnny Marr

Saturday

Main: Anthrax or Megadeth subbed by Lamb of God and Bullet for My Valentine

Other: Of Monsters and Men subbed by Pollaponk

Sunday

Main: Keane subbed by The Killers

Other: Emile Sande subbed by Jesse Glynn

Realistic Prediction

Pyramid Stage: Fleetwood Mac, Foo Fighters, The Killers

Other Stage: Lady Gaga, Foster the People, Emile Sande

(bar Fleetwood Mac these are all dependent on a new album in Autum/Winter)

Crazy by name crazy by nature. Keane headlining glasto? Respect that you're obviously a fan but seriously?

Love yer Friday line up tho.

Crazy by name crazy by nature. Keane headlining glasto? Respect that you're obviously a fan but seriously?

Love yer Friday line up tho.

It wouldn't be the most out there choice ever, maybe not the Sunday night but I could easily see Keane doing a headline slot at Glastonbury. There albums have all reached No. 1 in the UK for crying out loud. There songs are pretty widely known and I could easily see the stuff from Sovereign Light Cafe being played to a roaring crowd at Glastonbury.

Friday:

Main: Biffy Clyro, Foals

Other: Bastille, Rita Ora

Saturday:

Main: Radiohead, Florence & the Machine

Other: Tinie Tempah, Knife Party

Sunday:

Main: Fleetwood Mac, Two Door Cinema Club

Other: The Prodigy, The Vaccines

Edited by 01seb

Why are The Stone Roses not getting a mention?

A New album is rumoured to be due out in 2015.

IMHO because it seems more likely they'll have split up or still be working on that new album/doing nothing than actually be touring a new album. It's the Roses.

It wouldn't be the most out there choice ever, maybe not the Sunday night but I could easily see Keane doing a headline slot at Glastonbury. There albums have all reached No. 1 in the UK for crying out loud. There songs are pretty widely known and I could easily see the stuff from Sovereign Light Cafe being played to a roaring crowd at Glastonbury.

Just stop, it's becoming ridiculous.

Eavis said: "We've got three headliners already – and that's without Prince. We've got some good headliners. We had an agent [for a band] yesterday on the platform by the stage watching Metallica with me, saying 'My band want to do it next year'. I can't tell you who it was but that was done on the platform watching Metallica. It it a British artist? He's definitely British, but the band are not British any more. "

http://www.nme.com/news/dolly-parton/78205#1wUYLrWRDTg0wYxi.99

Eavis said: "We've got three headliners already – and that's without Prince. We've got some good headliners. We had an agent [for a band] yesterday on the platform by the stage watching Metallica with me, saying 'My band want to do it next year'. I can't tell you who it was but that was done on the platform watching Metallica. It it a British artist? He's definitely British, but the band are not British any more. "

http://www.nme.com/news/dolly-parton/78205#1wUYLrWRDTg0wYxi.99

A clue like that is easy to solve, anyone who was on the pyramid that time could leak it.

That sounds like FM to me. Think they're nailed on. I think Radiohead has got to be strong possibility too with new album very likely sometime in the next year

I was thinking radiohead too

I don't quite get the quote though? It's confusing

I hope Fleetwood Mac works out though, they were at this "pretty much booked" stage for about 2 Glastonbury's now!

Really want Radiohead too, as I said earlier I reckon it'l be Florence or Foos as the final headliner. Most likely florence i'l assume.

Hang on its AC/DC ;-)

I suppose most of them are technically British to be fair. Would be a bit weird to have heavy metal two years in a row though.

Just stop, it's becoming ridiculous.

What exactly is wrong with a 4 time number one album band with a back catalogue of great songs headlining Glastonbury? There are a British band as well, I could easily see them drawing 60-75k regardless of who's on The Other Stage, which would be better than the 90k watching Metallica last night from an organisational logistics point of view.

Either that or I'd like to see R.E.M reform to headline it.