West Bromwich Albion v Sunderland

West Ham United v Tottenham Hotspur

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fingers crossed eh?

I want the comedy to continue for at least another season. :P

Best would be W, D, L from those, you know just enough to keep the board having hope of things getting better all season again :D

3 points dropped in the first game for West Ham then, I really can't see 4 wins in a row against Spur (Mind I'd have said one win would be nice last season :P)...A niceish start, 3 winnable games from our first 5.

A slightly nicer ending than last season if West Ham happened to need it to save themselves from relegation :D

A horrible first game again. Got a decent run after that though.

Horrible December, Chelsea, Arsenal, the home derby, Man U, Everton as a run? Difficult.

We have some winnable games in May this season, which is a nice change from the last one.

Only one clusterfuck of horror, which is a nice improvement over the last season.

Kouyate has finally signed. That's Diarra's replacement sorted. I reckon one more decent size transfer is left plus the usual 2 or 3 freebies/loans.

Most important thing is not losing any of our decent players to better clubs (thinking Reid mainly).

Kouyate has finally signed. That's Diarra's replacement sorted. I reckon one more decent size transfer is left plus the usual 2 or 3 freebies/loans.

Most important thing is not losing any of our decent players to better clubs (thinking Reid mainly).

Taylor's more than Diarra in reality :P

I wonder if this means we are getting rid of Diame or playing him out to the sides again where he won't be as good.

With all the attacking talk from Gold/Sulivan I thought they would spent big on another winger and cut their loses on Jarvis :P

Taylor's more than Diarra in reality :P

Well yes but Taylor wasn't bought for the role and only played there because Diarra was such a w*nker.

I wonder if this means we are getting rid of Diame or playing him out to the sides again where he won't be as good.

With all the attacking talk from Gold/Sulivan I thought they would spent big on another winger and cut their loses on Jarvis :P

Suspect it means Diame is to be sold or benched.

Can see Allardyce going with Noble and Kouyate sitting with Downing/Jarvis one side of Carroll and Zarate the other. With the undroppable fat scouser in behind Carroll.

I think Hockaday to Leeds is strange too but Cellini has made very clear he's head coach to the players that Cellini himself chooses to bring in. It's a recipe for disaster I reckon

At Forest Green he had a top 2 budget and couldn't get them into the top 5. Im not sure he is the best man for getting the most out of players!

Edited by pink_triangle

It's just been announced that Julian Dicks is the new manager of the West Ham ladies team.

My first thought is the endless innuendo this gives rise to but I promise you it's true.

What a strange appointment ...an attempt to undermine Big Sam surely? Given his previous comments on twitter...

Will be intresting to see if the ladies team does well/better this season then.

What a strange appointment ...an attempt to undermine Big Sam surely? Given his previous comments on twitter...

Will be intresting to see if the ladies team does well/better this season then.

The ladies team is almost a completely separate entity. Bar being allowed to use the name and the club supplying them with a bit of kit every so often the ladies team is a stand alone football club run by people not on the WHUFC payroll so I don't think anyone at WHUFC will have had any input over their choice of manager.