A Day To Remember

Rise Against

Parkway Drive

Hollywood Undead

Mallory Knox

plus 2 more acts

So You're stuck with it!

Bollocks! That sucks then!

Still, I'd take Krokodil early on then rise against, fnm and muse later. Not too bad. Pity about all the arse in the middle ;)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id rather Atreyu Main Friday than on Second Stage Sat.

Swap them with Young Guns

Could definately go along with that line of thinking other than Young Guns against A Day To Remember which seems odd... but Atreyu were much better on main than Young Guns were.

Who would people like to see, or are expecting, in the next announcement??

For me, I'd expect

Thunder

Papa Roach

Airborne

Motorhead

Would love to see Live and Tracer added too.

Nothing ground-Ibreaking there. Although, I also notice that Toto are playing a few rock festivals. They wouldn't, would they???????

Thunder and Papa Rouch still have March tours to sell so don't think we will get them

I hope we get Airbourne on the bill.

Motorhead I think may be left off for this year, but who knows.

With them playing lower slot at Hyde Park I hope they wont be placed in top 3 at DL anymore, obviously that isn't possible this year anyway, they would have to be 4th on Friday or fifth on Sunday

Id expect In Flames announced

So apparently since telling Glasgow that they'd 'see them in a castle next summer', Slipknot said at an English gig to 'see them in a field in Milton Keynes' which has understandably sparked rumours of there being a Knotfest next summer. Unless Corey Taylor has no idea how he gets to Download every year it might be on the cards, I suppose. Worth mentioning here anyway.

Edited by dentalplan

So apparently since telling Glasgow that they'd 'see them in a castle next summer', Slipknot said at an English gig to 'see them in a field in Milton Keynes' which has understandably sparked rumours of there being a Knotfest next summer. Unless Corey Taylor has no idea how he gets to Download every year it might be on the cards, I suppose. Worth mentioning here anyway.

If the line up is anything like the US one was this year I'd be there with fucking bells on.

Thunder and Papa Rouch still have March tours to sell so don't think we will get them

I hope we get Airbourne on the bill.

Motorhead I think may be left off for this year, but who knows.

With them playing lower slot at Hyde Park I hope they wont be placed in top 3 at DL anymore, obviously that isn't possible this year anyway, they would have to be 4th on Friday or fifth on Sunday

Id expect In Flames announced

Bristol acadamy have said that they have sold 95% of tickets for Papa Roach.I didn't know they were still that popular.

Bristol acadamy have said that they have sold 95% of tickets for Papa Roach.I didn't know they were still that popular.

Just checked see tickets

London and Norwich sold out, Bristol almost gone contact venue

Birmingham, Southampton, Notts and Manchester all still have tickets. So think they'll be in next announcement after this one.