Download 2015

dentalplan

In Flames, Thunder, Andrew WK, L7, Testament, Ace frehley, We Are Harlot, Black Star riders, king 810, the ghost inside, all that remains, hell yeah, defeated, fearless vampire killers, gnarwolves, evil scare crow, hands like houses, Chelsea grin, creeper, tremonti, stray from the path, bombus, blood youth

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone got Kerrang! today? There's a 5th band being added to the K! Tour (which I'm going to) and its supposedly going to be in this week's magazine. The clue was that they've played Wembley Arena and the O2.

Decent enough announcement from DL btw. In Flames, Gnarwolves and Andrew WK would interest me.

Edited by Andre91

Has anyone got Kerrang! today? There's a 5th band being added to the K! Tour (which I'm going to) and its supposedly going to be in this week's magazine. The clue was that they've played Wembley Arena and the O2.

Decent enough announcement from DL btw. In Flames, Gnarwolves and Andrew WK would interest me.

They're milking it. Announced next week now. I thought itwas likely to be Young Guns from the clue, then the editor tweeted about them but I've no idea why they'd need to hold it back.

They're milking it. Announced next week now. I thought itwas likely to be Young Guns from the clue, then the editor tweeted about them but I've no idea why they'd need to hold it back.

Oh bloody hell :lol: someone like Young Guns is what I'm expecting too, but they're not worth the wait...

Delighted with that announcement. Gnarwolves, L7 and Andrew W.K. definite highlights! Just watch AWK clash with Kiss and Shikari to destroy my mind on the Sunday once and for all. If the announcement was following any pattern, it would suggest he's playing on the sunday!

Open a stage!

Just a quick question so thought I'd pop it in here...

Firs time going to Download this year and have already bought a 5 day ticket as we're planning on going on the Thursday. What time are gates open until for 5 day campers on the Thursday night?

Just a quick question so thought I'd pop it in here...

Firs time going to Download this year and have already bought a 5 day ticket as we're planning on going on the Thursday. What time are gates open until for 5 day campers on the Thursday night?

You mean up until what time will you be allowed in on the Thurs eve