"Instant Fun" acts

Guest SparrowC

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We saw Gaz Brockfield (I think that was his name) in Avalon this year on thursday evening. he sang about his life, about being a west Country boy etc - and was really great

He was on before Vodka Jelly Babies - and that was a brilliant hour or so of good cheezy fun

I love Gaz Brookfield (and it's Brook not Brock)! I came across him on the Glasto Spotify playlist beforehand and both me and my niece decided we had to see him. Shame his set was cut short - I think Coco and the Butterfields (who were also good fun) over-ran.

Have spotted that Gaz is doing a couple of tiny gigs local to me so I think will try to get along.

Thanks to everyone who recommended Crystal Fighters. I was looking for a high energy tent-based party event to kick off the first evening of music - I didn't know them, but spent a couple of months getting to know their normal live set (the joy of Spotify). My whole group did likewise, which made for an outstanding start to Friday evening, they were brilliant. Great tip, thanks everyone.

Abandoman, playing at the Bread and Roses sat night about 8.30pm. Gutted i missed this, but just about caught there last song on my way to the leftfield tent for dvp. Still no mention of this on there facebook or Twitter but it happened i swear!