Noob questions

Guest Capzilla

First time Sonisphere for me, so I have a couple of questions:

1. Is a locker recommendable? In my experience reports of theft and crime at festivals are usually exaggerated, but better check to be sure.
  2. Does anyone have any experience with the Halfords pre-order&collect-on-site tents? Would make flying over a lot easier for me.
  3. What are approx. prices for a pint of lager/cider or a J&C?
  4. Any night programme with bars/stages/dancefloors open until sunrise-ish? Or is it strictly campingparties after the headliners?

Cheers in advance!

1. The best thing about lockers is that they can recharge your phone, otherwise just being sensible with your stuff is enough to generally keep it safe unless you want peace of mind.
  2. No idea but it seems like a waste of money to me.
  3. Around £4.50ish.
  4. The tent goes on after the main stage bands finish but not till sunrise tho.

Thanks!

One more, didn't think this was going to be necessary before this weekend: in case England make the World Cup QFs, any chance of viewing them on-site? Or even Holland?

(surely some metal fans might hate me more than Babymetal for even bringing this up but sod that, I have more than one interest in life)

Edited by Capzilla

Re lockers I usually keep my stuff on me but I just have wallet and an old small phone I use for festivals. If you have other stuff like passport, etc you might want to get a locker. It's what my Spanish friends always do for Download.

• 2 weeks later...