"Bruce Forsyth wants to drive down railway line"

Boltzmann Brain

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does it contravene the bit about the info. provided is for the named addressee only, though?

You can submit FOI via that website and its well known all the data is published online. Furthermore if data is released under the foi act its deemed to be public information.

The foi act doesn't apply to private organisations.

Fascinating stuff..

"Alt J no longer secret - crowd control", aware of the "Jagger off (facebook) - near Pyramid disabled platform, portable PA; looking at what's trending on Twitter; 54 thetfs from tents between 11am and 2pm, victims asleep in tents majority of time.

FTEs (First Time Entrants ?)

Wed 10:00 35,400 (18,500 in 2011)

Wed 17:00 74,894 (57,510)

Thu 10:00 101,514 (90,600)

Thu 17:00 118,480 (114,000)

Fri 10:00 130,840 (126,884)

Fri 17:00 135, 880 (136,554)

Sat 17:00(?) 142,504 (137,880 (2010 141,662 previous high))

793 evictions

The notes are fascinating. Thanks for posting.

Fte = normally means full time equivalents ie people.

Seemed like there was a lot more people there on weds and Thursday night than shown above. But as we knew people arriving earlier every year. Will be full up on Thursday eventually. That will cause chaos with none of the big stages up and running.......wonder what the solution will be?

Edited by chuckles07

The notes are fascinating. Thanks for posting.

Fte = normally means full time equivalents ie people.

Seemed like there was a lot more people there on weds and Thursday night than shown above. But as we knew people arriving earlier every year. Will be full up on Thursday eventually. That will cause chaos with none of the big stages up and running.......wonder what the solution will be?

I think it's some sort of optical illusion- I remember back in 2003 it seemed full up on the Wednesday (or Thursday, I can't remember), and then seeing a sign that said something like 80,000 people still to come (or some vast figure)- so I think it always seems busier than it is on the Wednesday (though it is busier than it used to be)

I think it's some sort of optical illusion- I remember back in 2003 it seemed full up on the Wednesday (or Thursday, I can't remember), and then seeing a sign that said something like 80,000 people still to come (or some vast figure)- so I think it always seems busier than it is on the Wednesday (though it is busier than it used to be)

yeah it's cos not much is up and running stage-wise, so everywhere else seems really busy.